Sydandell #4 Friends no more, now Molly galore, Syd dropped Ell cos she’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we please spam the comments with why are you profiting from your young “fans” knowing fully well you aren’t releasing anymore syd and ell content and aren’t even friends. Disgusting

Reactions: 15
i can definitely see a youtube video soon where they say they are drifting and have different plans in life with different career choices. or they will just completely abandon the youtube channel with no explanation 🤷‍♀️ the ITS collabs seem like a contract type of thing, doesn’t seem like they want to be together at all.

also why is syd so defensive and rude in her comments? if they are friends surely she’d be kind or ignore the comment. instead shes just attacking anyone that asks 😂 shes so vile.. these are the people that pay your bills syd!

Reactions: 33
Am I the only one thinking it could be something completely different? Maybe Ell’s pregnant? Could be the opposite but feel like she’s covering her tummy more in recent posts and her face looks a little fuller in the ITS photos? Idk tho 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one thinking it could be something completely different? Maybe Ell’s pregnant? Could be the opposite but feel like she’s covering her tummy more in recent posts and her face looks a little fuller in the ITS photos? Idk tho 😅
Nope completely disagree. I think she looks great but also pregnancy would only give them more content - look at Elle Darby and Ayse and Zeliha

Reactions: 14
I swear ell said she doesn’t like showing her legs in a video… yet syd chooses the picture with her legs on full display 🥴

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I honestly just feel like it’s happy weight she’s been in a good relationship for a year now probably relaxed the exercise because less pressure on social media and not being friends with syd probably helps

Reactions: 23
They are 1 million percent in a contract with ITS, kinda love the matching top and bandna set elle put on her insta also love the fact she didn't put a pic of the two of them up 😂

Reactions: 28
I wonder how many drops they’re going to have 🥱 I give it a week tops after their ITS contract ends for Syd to announce she’s going solo on YouTube 🙄

Reactions: 6
Wow ells new insta posts, first pic she is absolutely glowing, she’s gorgeous, thriving without negative nelly in her life

Reactions: 27
Thinking we should all comment nice things on Ells post as syds has more comments just to show support .. anyone else!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There’s loads of comments on syd latest post about everyone wanting answers

Reactions: 10
Ell is literally glowing in her most recent insta pics, she’s actually such a natural beauty. It’s sad because I feel Syd has done too much with the hairline and excess filler. She was also a natural beauty before. She must also think she’s slick by purposely choosing a bad pic of Ell to upload to make herself look better

Why do her lips look absolutely huge here
That actually gave me a fright when I clicked on it can’t lie😂

1A877BCE-04AB-4FE8-A749-64218B4E62AA.png

Also no way have I been blocked just because I was liking comments addressing that they’ve clearly fallen out😂😭

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.