Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilt

So now there is speculation that her and her boyfriend have broken up, do we think this TikTok is a dig at him? Sorry if this has already been said!
What on earth have I just watched ahahahas she looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 32

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
so Syd did an update along the lines of ‘we now only hang out for monetary gain’ yet nothing from Ell? Maybe she’s embarrassed to admit that no, she wasn’t invited to Portugal and yes, the plan is in the works to change the channel name to Syd&Mol
ever since that video of Molly being rude as fuck with a nasty attitude at McDonald's there's no way i could watch a syd and moll channel lmao that would be an instant unsubscribe

Hehelaura

Surely though if Portugal never went to Amber Syd would still be there? So how have they scheduled a ITS shoot so quickly

surreygirl23

god syd is such a fucking bitch. Regardless who was in the wrong on their argument / falling out, syd is the bitch for flaunting all over insta etc. Sorry didn’t know we were still in year 7 hunny xoxo

one day her behaviour will bite her back in the butt and she will be lonely af because of her attitude.
Apologies if this is harsh but I’m sick of seeing girls who are snakes, yet act innocent.

Reactions: 31

BBCCCC

Am I reaching or are they laughing at the woman sitting opposite them on Moll’s story ? I’m sure they say “the woman” and start laughing ?? 🥴
Molly is absolutely vile, reminds me of the "pretty" girls at school who are just nasty bullies (she looks like a hamster lol). Either way if it was Syd or Molly who said "that woman" and then laughed, it's so fucking rude. I would love to see them in person one day and laugh straight in their face, at their pathetic attempts of being influencers, makes me so angry that bitchy childish behavior and I just feel sorry for Ell in all of this.... *ends scene with a BIG OL LIP SMACK MWAH*

I hope Ell is ok. Like someone said before, it’s nasty asf being alone whilst your ‘friends’ are off and making an extra effort to flaunt how much fun they are having. Syd is a bitch, we’ve seen it time and time again. Oh and molly too, we saw how much of a bitch she is in that McDonald’s video. So both of them together is something I definitely wouldn’t be on the receiving end of. Surely Ell would have just booked a ticket for a few weeks if she didn’t want to do a one way ticket, it has to be something deeper than that.
Oh and ark at Syd claiming to be her Nans carer but fucks off to Portugal for the foreseeable haha! What a load of BS. She doesn’t deserve her platform, even if it is to just advertise shitty inthestyle clothes 😂

From those screenshots of Sydney’s boyfriends Twitter he’s clearly not happy she’s fucked off for however long... but it is weird. She acts like she’s living this ‘I don’t need my man just my girls’ lifestyle so why doesn’t she just stay single ? Fair enough if she was going off and doing something she really wanted to do or travel the world or do some charity work abroad but she’s literally sitting in a villa while her mate is working all day..? WEIRD.

And as for the ‘argument’, there’s two sides to every story and then there is the truth. I very much doubt they’ll go their separate ways forever. I doubt Ell has loved all of Syds boyfriends, especially the one who cheated on her but she didn’t throw her toys out the pram and ditch Syd. If you got a problem with someone’s man then take it out on them. Ell isn’t your puppet.

Reactions: 30

sabi3

I really hope that Ell is the one that comes out on top at the end of all of this.

syd literally hypes all molls photos with comments and likes but not ells? But they’re fine? Oooh, wait... does she mean Ross ( from friends ) ‘FInE’ ‘we’re FINE’. They’re supposed to be best friends and business partners yet they’re not addressing owt.

Reactions: 30
Tbf I’m really not keen on either of them but Syd just gives me the vibes of the popular girl at school who would only talk to pretty/ popular people and treat everyone else like shit

Reactions: 29

jalview19

Chatty Member
Syd; this werld is out to con peepuw and make monay🤥🤥
Also Syd: buy my ugly ITS collections

• Haha
Reactions: 29