Sydandell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would have thought that they would do something for Ell’s birthday so I’m convinced they’ve fallen out

Reactions: 7
Sorry but why isn’t anyone talking about the fact that she uses so much fake tan that she literally becomes darker than her boyfriend??
She’s reading here as she’s just called out the ‘tan police’

Reactions: 15
They’ve absolutely fallen out. They post their days all over Instagram stories especially Syd and they’ve got even been out for a meal together since April 12th?apart from once I think & Surely if they were fine they’d be out for lunches every day plastering it everywhere

Reactions: 18
they must’ve fallen out badly because otherwise why completely take a break from youtube when they’ve just bought flats!! it seems so stupid to me when it must be a big income for them???

Reactions: 10
Syds just a jealous girl who doesn’t like not being In control of every situation, and clearly doesn’t like seeing ell happy. Nasty person

Reactions: 21
Like how she posted “the fact behind the home account” on her home stories as if people follow her solely based on her unoriginal minimal home decor 🤭🤭 no Syd it’s the same 15 year old girls on both

• Haha
Reactions: 9
4C30C5F1-A325-435A-8163-275C58B41547.png
52D9A89A-EE95-46F8-8139-420258024413.png

syd is definitely posted these and elle

also does anyone know elle’s boyfriends name on insta?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.