Sydandell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It feels like they’re going through the same stage Sophia and Cinzia did in 2018/19. Both had boyfriends and only had time for them and not each other, only met up to make videos and the tension was so thick in most of them from that time ... So weird considering both duo’s are lifelong friends ??

Reactions: 14
It feels like they’re going through the same stage Sophia and Cinzia did in 2018/19. Both had boyfriends and only had time for them and not each other, only met up to make videos and the tension was so thick in most of them from that time ... So weird considering both duo’s are lifelong friends ??
Atleast Sophia and cinzia didn’t buy an apartment in the same block 🤭🤭🤭

On syds birthday I don’t Ell posts a bunch of photos of syds old forehead, just to rub it in

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thing is people are going to ask cause it’s ells birthday and they have seemingly done nothing together, announce a break from YouTube and then syd swans off to London.

not to mention that El didn’t appear busy as she just posted a few stories from her apartment. Probs her bf was there which isn’t allowed either of course so Syd couldn’t say that Ell had plans with him.

Reactions: 12
Don’t know if I’m reading too much into it but Ell hasn’t liked any of Syd’s recent insta posts/Syd hasn’t liked Ell’s from today despite posting her own pic after 🧐

Reactions: 8
1. Idk if any of you have watched Girlfriends but Syd is Tony. She tries to sleep w her loyal best friends boyfriend bevause her best friend told her bf that she was cheating so he dumped her. 10000% Syd would do that. If not she’s definitely a bitchy Rachel and is massively materialistic.
2. does she know not everything had to be designer I swear she buys something designer every week yet wants to do primark hauls to be relatable like why is she obsessed w a designer label n buys the weirdest things makes me wonder how much disposable money do they have. I’m tired of her unboxing or hinting to something bee that she’s bought Idc lol it’s Balenciaga or Chanel or idk Hermes or Chloe give it a rest

Idk how to describe Syd but she’s the friend who’s has multiple friendship groups which is fine but she definitely carries information around the groups like she’s the type to sit n listen to someone witch about Ell n laugh or tell Ell later on to hurt her feelings yk and claim she’s civil between everyone

Reactions: 2
I think ell didn’t go to London because her sofa was being delivered tbf I’m not sure though

What I find weird about syd ngl she dresses according to her feed like rn she had a blue blazer and blue nails like I find that weird personally. I understand she might have a favourite colour atm but I find her colour co-ordinated feed weird like I think it looks nice to just have a vibe rather than a fitted colour scheme ygm

152E1DE6-1484-4EC3-93B2-1E1FF1557890.jpeg
CD89FF5C-C678-49BE-9DC9-03AB1E75BC11.png
91D4ED82-4CD5-41FB-805E-6DD2D73282FB.jpeg
3ABEC1A3-D22A-4DDC-BD07-B38548DAD83C.jpeg
1BB8C929-BDC2-48DD-9B3A-CDE8D81D9185.jpeg
19946EAC-3288-40EE-99EF-ADF4C9CA1F94.jpeg
616844B7-CEED-44C2-B124-56967DAEC3A5.jpeg
B44E3D47-6C07-46E4-99C7-752984EB761D.jpeg

I’m sorry but... the blatant copying of Cinzia. Always posted a day or 2 after cinzia’s post. They’re literally EXACTLY the same. Surely Cinzia needs to copyright her posts at this point. I’d be so upset if someone was so clearly taking my content

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
View attachment 532013View attachment 532014View attachment 532016View attachment 532017View attachment 532018View attachment 532019View attachment 532020View attachment 532021
I’m sorry but... the blatant copying of Cinzia. Always posted a day or 2 after cinzia’s post. They’re literally EXACTLY the same. Surely Cinzia needs to copyright her posts at this point. I’d be so upset if someone was so clearly taking my content
Hahahahaa syd has no originality and tries way too hard to copy cinzias aesthetic. Even with the blurry pic, it’s obvious she tried to make it blurry but she is just so embarassing, idk who syd thinks she is, some sort of insta baddie 🤣🤣

also, wtf was she thinking with that ugly green bag. She literally just copies everyone and thinks it’s her own aesthetic

• Wow
Reactions: 16
View attachment 532013View attachment 532014View attachment 532016View attachment 532017View attachment 532018View attachment 532019View attachment 532020View attachment 532021
Syd is definetly copying Cinzia but Cinzia's posts are not a single bit original she has been recreating kylie's posts a lot recently and steals most of the trends she's wearing/ideas for the stuff she posts from other influencers anyway she is hugely problematic with her blackfishing and stealing from POC creators so copying Cinzia isn't a good look for anyone lol

Reactions: 24
I think ell didn’t go to London because her sofa was being delivered tbf I’m not sure though
thats fair actually cause she did post it on her home account yesterday. Don’t follow it so just went to have a look. However why didn’t Syd just say that instead of being passive aggressive ffs

Reactions: 5
It’s the fact they’ve each taken on their doppelgänger like Syd dyed her hair a dark brown n took on Cinzia n Elle is Sophia like Syd switch it up come on copy Sophia

Reactions: 5
It’s beyond embarrassing how much she copies Cinzia, how does she not feel embarrassed herself 😂 zero shame zero originality

Hear me out.. what if Ellie has gone on a trip with her boyfriend? Usually PR videos are filmed in advance. Deffo some form of spat between them though! Although it might not look like Ellie does much on the front end of things, chances are, she does a lot behind the scenes like admin?

Reactions: 7
Hear me out.. what if Ellie has gone on a trip with her boyfriend? Usually PR videos are filmed in advance. Deffo some form of spat between them though! Although it might not look like Ellie does much on the front end of things, chances are, she does a lot behind the scenes like admin?
Yes I thought Ell edits all of the videos!

It’s the ✨skin cancer✨ for me. Why are these people allowed to be influencers 🤢
This doesn’t sit right with me - she shouldn’t be advertising sunburn as a ‘good’ feeling!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.