Sydandell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s a horrible thing to do to your ‘bestfriend’ i won’t even post a photo with someone else without checking it through & making sure they like it. she’s just a vile girl with a serious nasty streak in her 🤢 shes determined to look ‘better’ than ell and be known as the prettier one in the duo. it’s obvious, it just screams jealousy.
People have noticed little things since Elle lost the weight and personality wise people think syd can be overbearing bossy etc cuz of assumption videos. Elles body looks so good and she worked hard to make the lifestyle changes. Lol the story of the pic has since been deleted 👀

Reactions: 2
People have noticed little things since Elle lost the weight and personality wise people think syd can be overbearing bossy etc cuz of assumption videos. Elles body looks so good and she worked hard to make the lifestyle changes. Lol the story of the pic has since been deleted 👀
Personally if Elle had more of a personality and like something more exciting about her she could easily drop Syd she’s beautiful n ngl I enjoy her bits more than Syd in videos like she just seems kinda chill although sometimes lazy ygm. Like she’s more inclined to be liked whereas Syd would annoy more people quickly

Reactions: 4
Personally if Elle had more of a personality and like something more exciting about her she could easily drop Syd she’s beautiful n ngl I enjoy her bits more than Syd in videos like she just seems kinda chill although sometimes lazy ygm. Like she’s more inclined to be liked whereas Syd would annoy more people quickly
Yeh i think ells downfall would be she has been called a bit lazier as syd is more commanding and takes more of the lead but her style is nice and yeh she could probably

Reactions: 2
See what I mean by glow down. Look at her freckles and the way she has over lined her lips- it looks so stupid, so does her pose. Her hairline makes her hair look like a wig too.

she was so much prettier before

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I feel like Syd has probably said / done something that to her is normal and she would get away with but maybe Ell’s boyfriend has told her it’s not on and now they’re stuck between choosing each other over their boyfriends

Reactions: 5
I feel like Syd has probably said / done something that to her is normal and she would get away with but maybe Ell’s boyfriend has told her it’s not on and now they’re stuck between choosing each other over their boyfriends
Feel like this probably happened a while back too as I remember a tattle post about her unfollowing him. It’s Ell’s first serious relationship I think? So I doubt she had someone point all of this out to her before. Defo a falling out though based on the birthday posts and a YT break - wouldn’t need a full on break if either of their relationships ended

Reactions: 3
Syd did tweet the other day “life throws curveballs at you” so I’m guessing whatever that was about has something to do with it

Maybe syd didnt like the fact ell was in a relationship and tried to split them up... maybe bad mouthing her bf on sumin

Reactions: 1
Would actually hate to be either of them, I bet Syd is such a terrible friend to ell but she feels like she can’t leave the friendship because money$$$$$$$

Reactions: 1
Would actually hate to be either of them, I bet Syd is such a terrible friend to ell but she feels like she can’t leave the friendship because money$$$$$$$
Ell should go back to doing makeup and do insta on the side

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.