Sydandell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of all of the pics she could have posted of them together... why would she choose the one she did! obv Ell still looks great but Ell has openly shared previously that she was uncomfortable at this point in her life. I get such nasty vibes from Syd!
They must have so many pictures together so It is so obvious that syd posted the one where she knew she looked better than ell, what a tit friend. Tbh, by doing that it just made me think how much better Ell is now- personality and looks wise. Also, they must have had a falling out because she gave a rubbish happy birthday post. Hopefully ell sees how toxic syd is

Reactions: 7
They have defo fallen out, Ellie has written something on all the posts she’s shared except for syds and don’t get me started on how forced syds post felt

Reactions: 10
I think syd can’t handle the fact that everyone knows ell has the better looks, better hairline 🤣🤣, better hair, better body, better boyfriend, better personality and even better pictures (seriously, the pictures syd has been taking now are so bad- she’s had a major glow down whilst ell is literally stunning)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am I the only one who thinks Ell is also a massive twit? At least Syd has some work ethic.. I don’t think they’d have got anywhere without Syd (as much as I dislike her too lol)

Reactions: 15
Usually they’d be together on a birthday! Especially now living next door to eachother, and the half hearted post when they have soooooo many photos together

Reactions: 7
View attachment 528694
this is really her effort for her BEST FRIENDS birthday. Resharing an old post. Um no. Also why share a pic where Ell feels uncomfortable about her weight, shes so jealous of her glow up i can see it. Ell has so many nice pics syd could have shared
Syd defo reading on here because she deleted this off her story. Honestly, what was she thinking putting up a picture where she knew ell wasn’t confident in herself. If your reading this Lego head, I hope you know what a tit friend you are

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Syd only posted that in a way that fits in with her feed 😂😂. You’re telling me my best friend can’t do a little extra like Damn I need a montage or something.

Reactions: 4
syds boyfriend got loads of stories and a reel on instagram and ell gets one post? seems very suspicious to me

Reactions: 22
can we talk about how syd has liked near enough all her own selfies on Instagram using both her normal account and home account 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah I deffo think they’ve fallen out or something. They were together yesterday and Molly because they all put similar things up on their story and they were in the same restaurant but the fact Syd has put one photo up for her BEST FRIEND’S birthday is really strange. Surely your friend is worth more than the aesthetic of your instagram feed?

Reactions: 5
Ahhh I wonder what happened if they have actually fallen out! Last time they announced a YouTube break they were back after a week with their ITS collab vid!

Reactions: 1
can we talk about how syd has liked near enough all her own selfies on Instagram using both her normal account and home account 🥴
deffo trying to be like kylie jenner with all her business accounts commenting on her photos. the difference is that they are run by kylies management... syd is genuinely sat there clicking on each of her accounts and liking her own pictures 😂 how bleeping embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve noticed everyone who has posted Ell n she’s reposted has been recent pictures like last 2/3 years where she looks really good

Reactions: 1
Syd defo reading on here because she deleted this off her story. Honestly, what was she thinking putting up a picture where she knew ell wasn’t confident in herself. If your reading this Lego head, I hope you know what a tit friend you are
Knowing that she was unhappy in her weight and there must be so many more recent photos after weight loss not that she wasn’t beautiful before but it’s the conscious choice so use that one. Pretty sure that was used as Ells “before” photos when she posted her weight loss

Reactions: 3
Knowing that she was unhappy in her weight and there must be so many more recent photos after weight loss not that she wasn’t beautiful before but it’s the conscious choice so use that one. Pretty sure that was used as Ells “before” photos when she posted her weight loss
it’s a horrible thing to do to your ‘bestfriend’ i won’t even post a photo with someone else without checking it through & making sure they like it. she’s just a vile girl with a serious nasty streak in her 🤢 shes determined to look ‘better’ than ell and be known as the prettier one in the duo. it’s obvious, it just screams jealousy.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.