Sydandell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Syd gets outed for her toxic behaviour this time!! As much as I’m not keen on Lucy Flight either I feel like she probably got away with some horrible stuff in that friendship as well.

Reactions: 25
I think they wanna hang out w their bfs and loads of people n can’t be fucked to film it

Reactions: 5
Sydney yes I’m calling her Sydney but yeah she gives off vibes that she would steal your boyfriend or sleep with him behind your back just to hurt you or show she can have everything you have. I wouldn’t trust her I know she has a boyfriend of her own but if she didn’t I wouldn’t put it past her to do something messed up like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Must be a big thing cos I swear they’ve never fallen out before??? I’ve got a ‘friend’ like syd that would purposely post loads of stories of things I’m not invited too looool (if that’s the case)

Reactions: 20
This whole thing is starting to make me wonder if Syd Has purposely made Ell out to be the “lazy” one? So if it comes to her starting her own channel she’ll feel like she already has the upper hand? She seems like that kind of friend...

Reactions: 1
Lmaooo Syd going “ell was busy. I shouldn’t have to address when I go out with one friend and not the other” she deffo reads here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Molly is defo the type of girl who would drop Ellie if it means she’ll get some more followers from syd 😂

Reactions: 23
See what I mean by glow down. Look at her freckles and the way she has over lined her lips- it looks so stupid, so does her pose. Her hairline makes her hair look like a wig too.

she was so much prettier before
God that’s sad. She was way better before although I’ve said since the very beginning Syd has never been able to do lipstick or lipliner it always looks so rushed and so out of line and just terrible

Reactions: 3
I also find it really odd how they haven’t made a big deal of ells birthday like normally you’d see “ELLS BIRTHDAY SURPRISE VLOG” or especially now with things re open you’d think you’d see them both out with Molly etc having food and drinks to celebrate its clear as day that something has happened between them I don’t know what but something has

Reactions: 26
I also find it really odd how they haven’t made a big deal of ells birthday like normally you’d see “ELLS BIRTHDAY SURPRISE VLOG” or especially now with things re open you’d think you’d see them both out with Molly etc having food and drinks to celebrate its clear as day that something has happened between them I don’t know what but something has
And doesn’t Elle like make a really nice cake for everyone’s birthday and she got nothing? And we know nothing went on behind the scenes because Syd posts everything on her story, worthy or not.

Reactions: 12
Definitely just want to make the most of the first week with things open so can’t be arsed to film 🙄

Reactions: 2
and always film them opening some sort of designer bag

Reactions: 2
Syd won’t be vlogging her trip in London because you’re actually not allowed to meet up with friends indoors yet, which includes shops 🥴

Reactions: 12
Found Syds story really bitchy when stating she doesn’t have to address every time she’s not with Ell, almost like saying stop thinking we are with each other constantly. Sorry Syd you ARE a duo? Surely she can’t get mad if people are asking where Ell is 😭

Reactions: 31
Found Syds story really bitchy when stating she doesn’t have to address every time she’s not with Ell, almost like saying stop thinking we are with each other constantly. Sorry Syd you ARE a duo? Surely she can’t get mad if people are asking where Ell is 😭
Especially since they say themselves that they're always together, of course its going to be questioned.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.