Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new to this thread but i think syd is so bloody annoying and such a wannabe. ell is stunning and i think she’d be really good without syd tbh. syd is overhyped and ell is sadly in her shadows

Reactions: 17
I Like skinny dip Pissed of they decided to do a colab with these dweebs. Can’t relate to them and don’t want to. I shop on skinny dip because it was a quirky online shop and just found not a lot of people were buying from there. But just feel very sad they chose these two to get involved with their company to boost hype.
deffo rethinking about shopping there again because of it.
SYD IT’S A NO FROM MEE

Reactions: 6
Syd reminds me of my ex best friend of 15 years. We fell out last year because she decided to choose 🍆 over me. She was the pretty one and i was the ugly one that never had any male attention. It was all about her. When we went on holidays we had to do what she wanted, eat where she wanted and do things at the time she wanted.

Ell is not ugly in the slightest but I feel like when she was younger and heavier we probably had the same experiences. I think that's why Syd is getting unbearable because Ell is favoured by a lot of subs, her boyfriend is more attractive than Syds and Ell is in amazing shape. Syd isn't use to being the unliked one. 💁‍♀️
THIS!!!!!! Could not have said it better. Hope Ell opens her eyes and realises her potential. She could do so much better by herself!!!!!

Reactions: 13
The whole molly thing gets me they are really trying to make her happen when it's never gonna happen they're lucky they still happen let alone their stuck up bestie
I really do not like Molly, it always seems like Ell is left out when she's there/ syd shows off in front of her. It was the video during their last vlogmas that did it for me though when Molly was rude to the McDonald's drive through worker. You can just tell she thinks she's better than other people, like syd. Where as ell doesn't seem like that.

Reactions: 27
Omg new here. Another thread I NEEDED. I HATE these girls (Syd more) - my hate goes waaay back to a video where they said syds mum died of a drug overdose but wasn’t a ‘druggie’ and her families not like that, she just got into the wrong crowd. Felt like she was saying because they have money it makes her better and she fell into the wrong crowd. Regardless, she was still a drug addict and addiction doesn’t discriminate.

In more recent events, if I have to hear one more video about why they haven’t moved yet. Literally NOBODY cares. People are losing their homes and you’ve still got one and you’re crying on YT. Talk about first world problems. 😴😴

Reactions: 33
Omg new here. Another thread I NEEDED. I HATE these girls (Syd more) - my hate goes waaay back to a video where they said syds mum died of a drug overdose but wasn’t a ‘druggie’ and her families not like that, she just got into the wrong crowd. Felt like she was saying because they have money it makes her better and she fell into the wrong crowd. Regardless, she was still a drug addict and addiction doesn’t discriminate.

In more recent events, if I have to hear one more video about why they haven’t moved yet. Literally NOBODY cares. People are losing their homes and you’ve still got one and you’re crying on YT. Talk about first world problems. 😴😴
She honestly looks down on everyone saying that druggies are all low income, have young parents etc like there aren’t tons of celebrities with loads of money taking drugs and some dying from it 🙄

Reactions: 9
She honestly looks down on everyone saying that druggies are all low income, have young parents etc like there aren’t tons of celebrities with loads of money taking drugs and some dying from it 🙄
Yesss I feel bad for her that her mum died I really do, but instead of trying to defend her family but saying WE’RE NOT LIKE THAT she’d be better off speaking honestly about addiction, but she’s too stupid and immature and cares too much what people think.

Reactions: 15

which video was this in?

Yesss I feel bad for her that her mum died I really do, but instead of trying to defend her family but saying WE’RE NOT LIKE THAT she’d be better off speaking honestly about addiction, but she’s too stupid and immature and cares too much what people think.
Exactly and people who never take drugs in their life and one day take it can also sadly die. You don’t have to be “like that” to die of an overdose sadly.

Reactions: 11
Do you think ell realises how horrible syd treats her? Like the panic attack thing? Does she actually feel upset or just brush it off

Reactions: 10
I think Ell realises. You’d be an idiot not too. But I think she sucks it up for the sake of the channel. I don’t think she’s confident enough to go it alone

Reactions: 14
I think Ell realises. You’d be an idiot not too. But I think she sucks it up for the sake of the channel. I don’t think she’s confident enough to go it alone
But also she probably gives Syd a free pass as they’re “best friends” and she’s used to that as she’s probably been treated like that forever!

Reactions: 7
Just wondering if anyone has seen either Syd or Ell post about the free school meals/ending child food poverty campaign???

Reactions: 3
Should be fined 😡 why do they think it’s okay to go to a high risk area and not wear masks?! Even if their excuse is they took them off for a pathetic photo!! Clearly don’t give a tit about people dying from this virus that they could have

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Should be fined 😡 why do they think it’s okay to go to a high risk area and not wear masks?! Even if their excuse is they took them off for a pathetic photo!! Clearly don’t give a tit about people dying from this virus that they could have
Right? And even if it IS for a photo who cares if they're wearing masks in it? Pretty sure most people have gone out over the last few months and taken a photo of themselves wearing masks even if it was for a "nice photo" it's just something people are living with, there's no need for them to not be wearing them

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.