Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed on Syd’s question box yesterday someone (probably herself) asked where she sells clothes she does not wear anymore and I had a look at the website she linked. A lot of these on sale on the website are from brands they do Collab/AD with.

For example: if you scroll to her Instagram feed, from 3rd August 2020 there’s a picture of her wearing a PLT two piece which she has captioned as an AD yet has this item for sale on the Ebloggers website for £5 (Skirt) & £6 (Top).

Edit: I just clicked onto Ell’s one and she is doing the exact same. Selling an ITS Saffron Barker body suit for £7 (which is only £5 for a new one on the ITS website) yet I’m fairly sure they’re gifted items? I could be wrong but imagine getting stuff for free and then earning money from it. Their need for money is a disgrace, that’s all they’re in it for which is made clear by the constant AD’s in videos.
They do sell gifted items they’ve been doing it for ages. So wrong in my opinion

Reactions: 2
This is uncalled for. No need to reveal peoples identities and I bet the girl wasn’t even that nasty. Criticism isn’t bullying!

Why did she post this on her other account instead of her main one?
I read this so quickly and thought it was a little girl on a fan account for syd 🤣 god that was dramatic and immature

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shock another sponsored video with another fast fashion brand 😴 with the amount of clothes these two get gifted I can’t believe they have the nerve to resell them on that ebloggers site! Why not just drop them off at a clothes bank or charity shop.. oh wait they’d get no money for that would they

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Watching the new video and syds first outfit she looks like an actual hooker you can nearly see her nunny

I see those sandal heals and think WHAT ARE THOSEEEE

Reactions: 1
How many Joel videos reacting to their outfits are they gonna do 😴😴😴

Reactions: 10
So it’s a Syd and Ell x Skinny dip collab so they could say they have to be together for work but why is Molly there? Not like she’s a business partner or anything?

We know they’ve never cared about social distancing or rules but there’s no need for Molly to be there for this call. She could’ve participated from her home if it’s that important.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
So it’s a Syd and Ell x Skinny dip collab so they could say they have to be together for work but why is Molly there? Not like she’s a business partner or anything?

We know they’ve never cared about social distancing or rules but there’s no need for Molly to be there for this call. She could’ve participated from her home if it’s that important.
The whole molly thing gets me they are really trying to make her happen when it's never gonna happen they're lucky they still happen let alone their stuck up bestie

Reactions: 18
What I find very typical is that Elle posts a cute Skinnydip launch pic of them together and Syd only posts a pic of just herself... :sick:

C094B62C-FD9F-4ABC-958D-81AA1350EE88.jpeg
12414C23-16FB-4C12-A68B-3D787F28F293.jpeg

Reactions: 28
Social distancing has just completely gone out the window. They are all over each other on their stories of the zoom call

Reactions: 8
Syd reminds me of my ex best friend of 15 years. We fell out last year because she decided to choose 🍆 over me. She was the pretty one and i was the ugly one that never had any male attention. It was all about her. When we went on holidays we had to do what she wanted, eat where she wanted and do things at the time she wanted.

Ell is not ugly in the slightest but I feel like when she was younger and heavier we probably had the same experiences. I think that's why Syd is getting unbearable because Ell is favoured by a lot of subs, her boyfriend is more attractive than Syds and Ell is in amazing shape. Syd isn't use to being the unliked one. 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.