Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for someone moving on, especially because Dan did cheat on her - but watching the latest Santorini vlog with her new bf, you can just tell it’s not “there” as much as it was with Dan. I get the feeling she’s forcing it to be greater than it really is. Through the whole vlog they were both constantly on their phones, when you’re in love and in a new relationship (less than a year in) you have no time to even take 2 photos whilst on holiday haha. Even when she was asked in her assumptions video “nan doesn’t like your new boyfriend” and she responds “I think nan likes him more than I do”, you can tell he just ticks boxes for her but it’s not proper love - PT (convenient work schedule), half cast (for her weird fetish), her fam likes him, ok eye candy for her insta (and I emphasise ok a lot here). Also, in her travel vlogs with Dan she’s always asking him questions and having convo, in this blog she’s constantly telling this guy what to do and explaining things, it’s like she’s taken her 15 year old son away on holiday, he’s just too young and it shows. I can’t explain what I mean by it not being “there” but I just know it. She’s just obsessed with getting married young and starting a family ASAP to increase her following.
I’ve been trying to find a syd and ell thread for ages!! Didn’t know “sydandell” would be one word🤣 BUUUT, now im here I can’t believe you’ve just said about half cast/fetish because I have been thinking this for ages!!!! Can’t believe someone else has realised this too! It’s so strange!

Reactions: 19
Oh my god, I’ve just been watching their new video. I can not believe Syd when ell is feeling sick in the car and tells a story of how the last time ell did this she had a panic attack. Or ‘this little girl’ had a panic attack is the words she used about ell. She then turns to ell after telling the story and mockingly says ‘why you gunna have a panic attack...’ And proceeds to smirk. ( around 10 mins for reference) How has El not punched her in the face by now? Fully mocking her and pretty much everyone who suffers from anxiety?? I’m actually baffled after watching that

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Of course they had to put an ad in there. I bet it wasn't even a surprise for ell they just made it out to be for the video. I understand ads contribute to their earnings but I miss their old content when it felt like they were actually interested in creating content and not just doing it to throw ads in

Reactions: 10
Of course they had to put an ad in there. I bet it wasn't even a surprise for ell they just made it out to be for the video. I understand ads contribute to their earnings but I miss their old content when it felt like they were actually interested in creating content and not just doing it to throw ads in
All they do is ads 😴 and it annoys me when they say they’ve got to ‘pay the bills’ not being funny but they’re going on holidays, buying new clothes all the time, eating out, having designer handbags and let’s not forget paying for different surgeries so it’s not to just pay the standard bills that everyone has to in life! I agree I used to enjoy watching them in the beginning when they were humble and weren’t just doing it for the money! Especially syd, she’s just obsessed with becoming Instagram famous and clearly craves attention and money

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh my god, I’ve just been watching their new video. I can not believe Syd when ell is feeling sick in the car and tells a story of how the last time ell did this she had a panic attack. Or ‘this little girl’ had a panic attack is the words she used about ell. She then turns to ell after telling the story and mockingly says ‘why you gunna have a panic attack...’ And proceeds to smirk. ( around 10 mins for reference) How has El not punched her in the face by now? Fully mocking her and pretty much everyone who suffers from anxiety?? I’m actually baffled after watching that

This really pissed me off too. She’s so patronising. Be a different story if it was the other way round

Reactions: 12
I wish Syd would stop going on about how she needs to relax... You've been on more holidays during the global pandemic than people go on in years...

Reactions: 35
Can’t believe how horrible Syd was, mocking her own best friend is beyond horrible. That would’ve made Ell feel so bad and a spa day doesn’t make up for that

Reactions: 12
i really can’t take to syd, she just screams mean high school vibes. Ell seems lovely and i think she could be very successful on her own

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What's going on with their skinny dip collection? There's been no mention of it going live on their stories but someone in here posted that it's on ASOS and they both had the makeup bag in last nights video?

Just rewatched her old holiday vlogs with Dan she seems so much happier and genuine with him, with the new guy it just looks so forced.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I felt second hand offence for Elle when Syd said “what? you gonna have another panick attack ?” Syd is the type of person who is literally the last person you feel like talking to when you genuinely just need a chat lol

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I felt second hand offence for Elle when Syd said “what? you gonna have another panick attack ?” Syd is the type of person who is literally the last person you feel like talking to when you genuinely just need a chat lol
For real!!! I’ve just checked the YT comments and they must be deleting negative ones 🙄 this self entitled stuck up brat needs to be called out for it!!!

Reactions: 7
So syd posted this giveaway a few weeks ago, was meant to finish 9th October but there has been no mention of it since 🤨 I’ve even dm’d her asking if a winner was ever announced but she hasn’t read it. Swear “influencers” these days just create fake giveaways to get more followers etc. How low
757D8103-197D-4C72-9BD8-8A3F23EFA351.png

Reactions: 10
I noticed on Syd’s question box yesterday someone (probably herself) asked where she sells clothes she does not wear anymore and I had a look at the website she linked. A lot of these on sale on the website are from brands they do Collab/AD with.

For example: if you scroll to her Instagram feed, from 3rd August 2020 there’s a picture of her wearing a PLT two piece which she has captioned as an AD yet has this item for sale on the Ebloggers website for £5 (Skirt) & £6 (Top).

Edit: I just clicked onto Ell’s one and she is doing the exact same. Selling an ITS Saffron Barker body suit for £7 (which is only £5 for a new one on the ITS website) yet I’m fairly sure they’re gifted items? I could be wrong but imagine getting stuff for free and then earning money from it. Their need for money is a disgrace, that’s all they’re in it for which is made clear by the constant AD’s in videos.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I noticed on Syd’s question box yesterday someone (probably herself) asked where she sells clothes she does not wear anymore and I had a look at the website she linked. A lot of these on sale on the website are from brands they do Collab/AD with.

For example: if you scroll to her Instagram feed, from 3rd August 2020 there’s a picture of her wearing a PLT two piece which she has captioned as an AD yet has this item for sale on the Ebloggers website for £5 (Skirt) & £6 (Top).

Edit: I just clicked onto Ell’s one and she is doing the exact same. Selling an ITS Saffron Barker body suit for £7 (which is only £5 for a new one on the ITS website) yet I’m fairly sure they’re gifted items? I could be wrong but imagine getting stuff for free and then earning money from it. Their need for money is a disgrace, that’s all they’re in it for which is made clear by the constant AD’s in videos.
All they care about is money and followers!! Why would you sell gifted items To make even more money?? Why not take them to a charity shop they should be ashamed of themselves!
And the constant giveaways to get more followers is just sad 😂

Also they left a question box today for any questions, what’s the betting they ignore any questions about syd’s hairline surgery if people ask 😂

Reactions: 5
strange question is ell still with her boyfriend? Not seen it mentioned on here sorry if it has already been spoke about 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
strange question is ell still with her boyfriend? Not seen it mentioned on here sorry if it has already been spoke about 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think so she still follows him on insta, she’s just more private with it all compared to syd who wants everyone to think their couple goals lol

Wooooow is she for real with that ad in the corner??
She ALWAYS hides AD in her stories in white or behind her profile picture and so does ell actually! Report her to the ASA!

Reactions: 9
They’ve really dragged out hyping up this skinny dip collection (well syd has) 🤣

Reactions: 4
Today’s Skinny Dip reveal really shows it’s all about SYD!! I’ve got less than 4 mins in, they’re showing the phone cases they have launched yet use a picture of syd & her bf as an example? Why not Ell or why not by herself? Oh yeah that’s right because Syd has a secret/private boyfriend who really isn’t a secret/private 🤷🏼‍♀️ Funny how they haven’t launched yet with Skinny Dip yet products are available on ASOS!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.