Syd&Ell #11 Ells back on YT cute as ever, Syds racist tweets wont get past us, never!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i know this has probably been asked before, but any recommendations for where I could get a tote bag similar to syd's 4849 one? I love the size and shape but just don’t want to buy hers
I saw a brand on instagram recently called Rue Clotilde and they're sustainable! They do really cute big tote bags and they're a small brand so you'd be supporting them with your purchase and not a huge sweatshop brand. Adanola definitely do nice ones too :)

Reactions: 4
Ell did a story earlier today and she said she wants to do a giveaway at 50k on YouTube and she’s nearly at 30k and now syd’s done this🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 she 1000% still watches ell’s stories
Ells got nearly half of what syd got in 6 months in 10 days… without using the friendship drama

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I hope Ell matches Syds subscriber count quickly. I saw Syd say in one of her vids she’s happy that she started again cos she feels she got rid of all the subscribers who just subscribers to hate… what all 200k of them, cos she’s about 200k down from the syd&ell channel 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Did they even announce anything on their joint channel to say they weren’t posting there anymore? A community post or something? Not everyone has social media and there’s probably some subscribers who only know them through YouTube wondering what the duck is going on and why there’s not been any videos😂. So poorly and immaturely handled not only by both Syd and Ell but their management too.

Reactions: 29
Did they even announce anything on their joint channel to say they weren’t posting there anymore? A community post or something? Not everyone has social media and there’s probably some subscribers who only know them through YouTube wondering what the duck is going on and why there’s not been any videos😂. So poorly and immaturely handled not only by both Syd and Ell but their management too.
Nope! Syd promoted her first few videos on the joint channel community page though and then deleted it 🙃 I don’t understand why Ell hasn’t done the same, surely it’ll boost her followers by quite a bit!

Reactions: 19
The last joint announcements were they were taking a break from youtube and then I think one like basically confirming they’d gone separate ways, never anything on youtube - only insta

Reactions: 2
Nope! Syd promoted her first few videos on the joint channel community page though and then deleted it 🙃 I don’t understand why Ell hasn’t done the same, surely it’ll boost her followers by quite a bit!
I fully respect she hasn't done it though she's showing she don't need a damn thing from the business or friend she left behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh girl who writes a review like this? This is so fake
I am laughing so much as this. ‘A nod to the founders grandparents’ duck off. I would say she wrote it herself but there’s no way she could arcticulate a sentence like that. Her nan must have wrote it or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh girl who writes a review like this? This is so fake
Let's be honest guys how many of us actually buy something which we love and end up reviewing it because I know for one am very guilty for not leaving reviews. How syds brand stood out I don't know qll the influencers bringing out 'their own brands all have the same products 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Didn’t Ell just say she was gonna film a flat tour. This is beyond embarazzing now

A4B9C04C-0FAA-4154-AA76-6134E2969C68.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I still wanna know if they spoke to each other at all at the (benefit?) event where they were seen in somebody’s Snapchat story stood next to each other 😂

Reactions: 17
When I actually properly think about it, it’s crazy that they aren’t friends anymore after we watched their friendship on YouTube and they’ve been friends for 20 years

Reactions: 22
So I was a bit bored and stalked the reviews. There was one for the tote bag too, but no one by that name follows either her or her brand page! Bit weird...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve rewatched a few of their old videos from their joint Channel and can’t help but notice all the little digs Sydney makes to Ell all the time. Is it just me or did anyone else get that impression? I never watched their joint channel when it was at its’ peak, I’ve just recently started to watch some of their old videos to see the difference in these videos compared to their individual channels.

Also does anybody know the actual reason or supposed reason they fell out? I remember reading it a while ago but I’ve forgot lol

Reactions: 13
I’ve been binge watching their joint channel as I work this morning just for some background noise and I WILL NOT believe that they let go their 20+ years of friendship off an apparent text from Ells boyfriend. There is WAY more under the bridge here that we clearly don’t know I think - interesting too I’m watching one of (if not maybe their last) video together and Ell says that she’s been feeling really down lately and in a bit of a rut etc so I wonder if she kinda saw this dramatic break up coming she said it as though there was something she wanted to get off her chest like as though she didn’t feel down for no reason type thing - interesting really

Reactions: 27
OK, so I've not watched the documentary yet. My mum also passed due to a long term drug and alcohol addiction when I was 11. I'm not sure whether to watch - what did everybody think?

edit: just to note, I'm really not a fan of syd lol.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.