Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Don’t want to throw out accusations and don’t want to come across rude, but I feel like the photo she chose for international woman's day was a bit calculated because the beautiful lady in the photo with her is of colour and plus size, she’s kind of used this as a way to try and say I’m not racist nor am I fatphobic (as she was caught out on Twitter with the racist tweets and body shaming tweets)
I feel so rude saying this but I can see through syd and she would have thought this through before posting it…

Reactions: 81

Yellowxxx

Can’t believe they both slept in the actual bed on that holiday & their PREGNANT friend slept on the couch bed!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 80

surreygirl23

I know syd is FUMING right now 😂 watch her flat search begin again even tho “she’s put it off for a while”

congrats ell! Good investment of money rather than a jeep to match the Kardashian’s x

• Haha
Reactions: 75

madeinyoutube

I can imagine syd noticing ell out on her balcony and pretending to have a really loud funny conversation about how amazing her life is now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 72

saweetandsour

Ell did a story earlier today and she said she wants to do a giveaway at 50k on YouTube and she’s nearly at 30k and now syd’s done this🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 she 1000% still watches ell’s stories
Ells got nearly half of what syd got in 6 months in 10 days… without using the friendship drama

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Justbeingn053y

I’m cringing at syds comment on Misha Grimes post about running a marathon ‘nothing beats the feeling of finishing a marathon’ yes you self centred cow you’ve ran a marathon before. Constantly having to make everyone else’s successes about her
Literally, someone goes to Tenerife but she has to have gone to Elevenerife.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
the one thing that I dislike about this thread is that when we praise ell it always an argument over how boring ell is and Costa white flat whatever her name is always appears out of the shadows like how boring are you, proper snooze fest. It’s frustrating because syd has actually done a lot of things that are justified to talk about and her whole behaviour towards the situation has genuinely been a behaviour of a bully, but it’s almost as if you say anything about ell everyone runs in and is like well ELL IS BORING ok you know what else is boring, you !! Much rather come across as boring than a racist, homophobic, materialistic, unrelatable bully 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

babycherub

Also it’s a black, white and silver party so why did she wear bright blue shoes + blue bag and then caption her pic “I understood the assignment”, actually no babes you didn’t
08E80A28-4052-4634-B229-C1FD4B60A3A8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Hockeyplayer16

If you had a daughter with enough disposble inome in her early 20s, and working in a potentially unstable industry, you would probably encourage her to invest in property and rent it out. Yeah life's not fair but Elle didn't cause the housing crisis, she's just doing what's best for her future. I don't blame her at all. I think she's being sensible with her money. A lot of influences her age spend it on handbags.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Her whole Q&A video was just a way of her tooting her own horn at any cost
on the documentary, "people always tell me how much I've helped them, how much of a difference i've made" (never "it/the doc", always "I/me")
on the brand, "every single friend I've shown has had an incredible reaction to the new stuff coming, I've been designing for month" (girl it's a tracksuit, what designing?)
on her IG feed "people have been telling me i'm so good at editing and taking photos and I guess I am"
banging on about how good her skin is, how she's a "travel girl", how much her bf had a crush on her when they were kids, like I'm genuinely not a hater of people feeling themselves or admitting self-love but it's kind of relentless with her, she must be so exhausting to be around

Reactions: 59

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
considering the US has been basically closed for two years wtf is she on about?? unless she's calling herself a state, then i'd have to agree

• Haha
Reactions: 59

IForgotMyPassword

Wow! I’m so surprised at everyone praising Ell all of a sudden? I really thought her YouTube video was a bit lack lustre and boring! I don’t think she did the mature thing of waiting for time to pass to find herself, she was dodging hoping she would come back this all have blown over and she can have whatever personality she likes and the fact she didn’t mention the old channel and acted like she had just become a YouTube person from her Instagram was weird?!
Don’t get me wrong she may have being trying to distance herself from Syd which I totally get that, but to me it just seemed so false

I personally wouldn’t say that the praise for Ell is sudden, many members of this thread have always preferred Ell over Syd, even during their duo days. For me, Ell is much easier to watch and follow, her life isn’t a constant charade of trying to show off her “success” and designer goods. Of the two, she seems more down to earth and relatable

• Heart
Reactions: 58

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
She’s bought it to do up then rent out
Maybe it's just my inner communist coming out 😂 but buying-to-rent when you don't need to is fuelling the housing crisis and participating in, and profitting off, a system that leaves so many people disadvantaged.. not something to be praised. Imagine a lower income couple/small family been trying so hard to get a mortgage and their landlord ends up being... a 23-year-old influencer on a money-making mission from something that requires absolutely no talent or skill except being privileged enough to be able to afford a second mortgage. People who act like it's doing the housing market a favour because there will always be people who need to rent are deliberately missing the point. It's giving "I eat battery farm meat because farmers need to make a living" (sorry rant over, i just hate landlord culture lmao)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Not sure if anyone’s posted this but I randomly went on Molly’s dads page and saw it ! I just feel like from this response and Ell even commenting there’s no way she could’ve done something so bad for them to fallout.
CAB365B4-C717-496C-ADAA-FFF0406F3C04.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
Of course syd comments
ehhhhhhh is she out of her mind? Why on earth would you comment on his pictures when he’s like 4 years younger than you and you have a BOYFRIEND??!? Where’s the respect for Cassius? Or even for saffron? Him and saffron aren’t together anymore. If my friend was commenting on my ex boyfriends pictures when they’ve met once or twice, that’s a HUGE red flag. We know she likes younger boys but this is a bit too far. She really is always doing the most, ell got a lucky escape.

Reactions: 56

Lottielillie

If Sydney's mum's boyfriend who got her into drugs was called Guy, I wonder why Sydney's uncle named one of his son's Guy?

• Wow
Reactions: 56