Syd&Ell #11 Ells back on YT cute as ever, Syds racist tweets wont get past us, never!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread :

Recap -
- Ell is back on YT and most of us agree that she is pure and good vibes and super happy to see her back. She’s so mature she hasn’t mentioned the fall out once unlike Syd who still uses Ell for clickbait
- After the Elle Darby scandal Syds racist tweets mentioned on a previous thread resurfaced on TikTok. Syd claims she was like 11 or 12 when she made these but we not stupid and can do basic maths meaning she was 16/17 at the time.
- Syd is constantly pushing her content the second Ell posts hers 🙄
- Syd has released a documentary about her mums death and drug addiction and is donating the profits to some charity which quite frankly we were shocked at, however after part 1 of her documentary some of us are like wtf as it was literally 15 mins. Even Netflix release whole series at a time and this girl has us waiting on instalments like it’s the olden days.
- Syd went to Mexico for Christmas and got covid or something. We don’t care really
- Shout out to costa. Syds one and only fan on tattle.

feel free to add anything I’ve missed. The last few pages moved quick I can’t remember anything else 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Also would like to add this (said it in the last thread but think it’s worth noting here), Emily Canham commented on Ell’s video saying she’d love to collab with her. Emily is Lucy Flight’s best friend so I think that pretty much tells us that the fall out between S&E with Lucy was down to Syd not Ell. I certainly wouldn’t be that friendly to somebody if they had been nasty to my best friend!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Also would like to add this (said it in the last thread but think it’s worth noting here), Emily Canham commented on Ell’s video saying she’d love to collab with her. Emily is Lucy Flight’s best friend so I think that pretty much tells us that the fall out between S&E with Lucy was down to Syd not Ell. I certainly wouldn’t be that friendly to somebody if they had been nasty to my best friend!
I agree. I really think in their friendship syd was a lot more bossy and Ell just went along with it cos they were best mates. We got those vibes from their videos that Syd was mean. I think they fell out cos Lucy got back with Dan. Idk why they would even need to fall out over that. I don’t like Lucy but it’s up to her who she goes out with. All friends can do is be there for you 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I'm not a fan of Syd but I can't lie, her mum was very pretty when she was younger and Syd had the potential to have been just as naturally pretty if she didn't try and change herself so much. The lengths she goes to, to try and fit in with the influencer lifestyle is mad.

Reactions: 20
I know this is insensitive but this is all dramatic. The episodes the way it’s filmed liked she must be running out of ideas. I know I’m gonna get violated for this but she’s the pick me girl that use to cry n run out of rooms ygm like she’s that girl. I don’t see any genuine intention behind these. Personal opinion.

Reactions: 40
No I agree it was a bit dramatic. Felt like I was watching a documentary on somebody well known, not syd off YouTube’s mum. She knows by doing this it’ll grow her channel. It’s a completely different vibe to anything she’s ever said about her mum dying before. Maybe it comes with maturity but I’ve said this so many times here .. she once said her mum died from drugs but her mum ‘wasn’t like that’ 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 35
Just out of curiosity, does Syd have a dad? Like has there ever been mention of one? I know she was mostly brought up by her grandparents, but didn’t know if a dad was ever on the scene too?

Reactions: 13
Just out of curiosity, does Syd have a dad? Like has there ever been mention of one? I know she was mostly brought up by her grandparents, but didn’t know if a dad was ever on the scene too?
I remember vaguely she said her Dad isn’t around/in their lives

Reactions: 2
I remember vaguely she said her Dad isn’t around/in their lives
Yes she’s mentioned she doesn’t have a relationship with her dad however her dad has a child (Sydney’s little sis) and she keeps in contact with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This is probably old news but bringing up the molly mae interview, I wonder how syd feels knowing Her ‘bestie’ molly mae doesn’t consider her as a friend, just an acquaintance hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is probably old news but bringing up the molly mae interview, I wonder how syd feels knowing Her ‘bestie’ molly mae doesn’t consider her as a friend, just an acquaintance hahah
I remember at the time on TikTok there was loads of comments like ‘syd checking if she’s one of the 5’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
the way syd's stories are timed too omg that's like post notifs on levels of copying??? looks like they're directly above each other as well. ell took a sunrise pic so i took a sunrise pic ...

Reactions: 9
i know this has probably been asked before, but any recommendations for where I could get a tote bag similar to syd's 4849 one? I love the size and shape but just don’t want to buy hers

Reactions: 6
i know this has probably been asked before, but any recommendations for where I could get a tote bag similar to syd's 4849 one? I love the size and shape but just don’t want to buy hers
SHEIN and Amazon will more than likely have them, it’s not the season for them yet so most brands won’t be selling them xx

Reactions: 4
I don’t feel like I had much to say on first episode other than the tit quality sound cause it was more of a setup for next ones. I’m interested to see where this is going in how they betray it like it’s been said her mum wasn’t like that but clearly she was for 20-25 years. Are they just going to blame it all on her boyfriend at the time?

I know this was asked in last thread and I saw Syd mention it. YouTube told her the ads may be limited when she scheduled the video cause of the content (drug related)

Reactions: 17
I’m interested to see where this is going in how they betray it like it’s been said her mum wasn’t like that but clearly she was for 20-25 years. Are they just going to blame it all on her boyfriend at the time?
Me too. It’s hard to say what I want to say without coming across as disrespectful 😅 but her mum clearly was ‘like that’ because if you hear what the family / friends said they weren’t smoking crack. I assumed she did a bit of coke maybe some pills and the way syd made it out to be in the past was like she did it once and died which is clearly not true. Im actually really intrigued on the timeline cos she was clearly addicted to drugs long before she had Syd & Joel and looking at the trailer it seems social services were involved so I’m really interested to see how it all went down. It’s a shame Syd lost her mum but from what I gather she would have been raised by her grandparents either way (I really don’t mean that to sound horrible)

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.