Syd&Ell #11 Ells back on YT cute as ever, Syds racist tweets wont get past us, never!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been doing some googling , not sure how accurate glass door is but hamster could be paid over £40K which is gross (as an executive assistant)
Don’t think she’s on that much think she’s got a credit card debt and still lives with mummy and daddy

Reactions: 2
People like you guys are the ones that give tattle the bad rep to be honest. Females have enough issues being critisised by men let's support each other and not comment on REAL woman's bodies and have expectations that all females should look like kim k or megan fox. I personally believe there is a line on here and I think the line is commenting on people's natural bodies and faces. It's got nothing to do with Elle, I would be saying the same thing on anyone's thread
I agree with this 100% however it’s not just ‘real’ bodies, we shouldn’t really be commenting on anyones body! But then we need to have that stance across the board, it can’t be comments on Syd’s forehead or Mollys cheeks are acceptable but on Ell they’re not! There’s so many other discussion points anyway! I am a little sad we haven’t seen more from Ell on her trip as what she has shared so far looks amazing, but think it’s so refreshing to see an influencer just enjoying and living in the moment and really respecting those around her. I do wonder how much we’ll see from the America trip!

Reactions: 6

Yel

new thread as its time and getting into arguments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.