Syd&Ell #11 Ells back on YT cute as ever, Syds racist tweets wont get past us, never!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s weird she would even say her mum “wasn’t like that”… wasn’t like what Syd? A junkie? An addict? It’s kinda clear that her family come from a middle class background so who are the people she thinks are “like that”

Reactions: 44
i know this has probably been asked before, but any recommendations for where I could get a tote bag similar to syd's 4849 one? I love the size and shape but just don’t want to buy hers
Gemma Louise miles has a brand, also adnola I think they’re called

Reactions: 2
i know this has probably been asked before, but any recommendations for where I could get a tote bag similar to syd's 4849 one? I love the size and shape but just don’t want to buy hers
Accessorize usually have some cute ones. ASOS maybe? Or H&M?

I think it’s weird she would even say her mum “wasn’t like that”… wasn’t like what Syd? A junkie? An addict? It’s kinda clear that her family come from a middle class background so who are the people she thinks are “like that”
Poor people clearly .. she describes what a ‘typical druggie’ is here from about 6 mins

Poor people clearly .. she describes what a ‘typical druggie’ is here from about 6 mins

Quoting myself to say she says in this ‘nobody starts off with the hardcore stuff obviously it was gradual’ - I mean personally I’d say crack was pretty hardcore 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Ell did a story earlier today and she said she wants to do a giveaway at 50k on YouTube and she’s nearly at 30k and now syd’s done this🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 she 1000% still watches ell’s stories
Nah she’s actually so embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Ell did a story earlier today and she said she wants to do a giveaway at 50k on YouTube and she’s nearly at 30k and now syd’s done this🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 she 1000% still watches ell’s stories
also the shade ‘celebrate every small win’ I’m sorry but 100k isn’t small, neither is 30k either. She’s soooooo bitter

Reactions: 32
She's so pathetic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve messaged USA pro with her tweets.. everyone she works with I’m going to send them her tweets

Reactions: 13
It’s embarrassing, her friends are not her friends to watch her act like this without telling her how pathetic it looks

Reactions: 17
not branded but uniqlo's are pretty big and only a few quid!

Reactions: 2
If she's gonna be basic and copy Ell, she could atleast check the grammar

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she’s obviously put a lot of thought and effort into the making of this documentary, hired professionals etc. yet the sound quality is jarring cba put my sound on max to hear what they had to say then nearly burst my eardrums inbetween the interviews

Reactions: 21
I have Gemma Louise Miles one ‘Girl of Muse’ it’s actually so good and very strong. We use it for shopping mainly and it holds a hell of a lot and doesn’t feel like it’ll break so deffo recommend. Plus it’s good for the environment!

Reactions: 3
If Sydney's mum's boyfriend who got her into drugs was called Guy, I wonder why Sydney's uncle named one of his son's Guy?

• Wow
Reactions: 56
If Sydney's mum's boyfriend who got her into drugs was called Guy, I wonder why Sydney's uncle named one of his son's Guy?
Omg I thought this as well! I will be very picky with my kids names, can’t even think about using a name that has a bad background story to it… strange 🥴

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.