Syd&Ell #10 48FortyNine oops sorry Elsy I stole your design x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t say that. It’s an unfair judgement especially when you dislike her
I think people have been more than fair. No one is saying anything bad about the message she is trying to send and the concept is great, but any documentary is open to interpretation and criticism, whether that’s her YouTube series or a doc on TV.

Reactions: 11
Wonder if she’ll still make a donation if there’s no ads on the four videos

Reactions: 6
What work has syd had done? I’m assuming filler but has she had a boob job ?

Reactions: 1
Elliot (the director/videographer) is asking for feedback I think we need the audio up hun

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Would it be inappropriate/unreasonable to say that she’s rushing to get the documentary out to overshadow Ells YouTube comeback? Does Syd usually upload on a Sunday?

Reactions: 23
Emily canham being lucy flights best friend asking ell to collab… makes me feel more the fall out was syds forcing. I know emily can be friends with who she wants but I don’t think she’d reach that much to collab with ell unless lucy thought decent of her

Reactions: 21
Not the biggest fan of Syd, but I must say her doing a documentary, YES it might be beneficial to her if she decides to keep some money for herself and not donate etc, BUT I do think that she does have the platform to educate people especially perhaps her audience that may not actually care to read about the affects of drugs, when I was 18-20 I was sling drugs ALL the time, making myself ill, becoming dependant on them.. maybe not the ones her mum was doing but I could have easily fell down a similar path if I had not come to my own senses, knowing that I watched YouTube religiously at that age, if a YouTuber I watched at the time made videos like this, I’m sure it would have given me a better perspective on what drugs do to a person, we all had the drug assembly’s in school & we all see it online but when someone you watch on the internet educates you, sometimes you actually listen more. I understand not everyone thinks influencers are the best role models BUT they’re called influencers for a reason.. because they influence people/their audience. Personally I don’t watch syds videos nor am I subscribed to her, but I found the first episode very intriguing. I don’t agree with how she may be day to day or the things she has said in the past, but I do think that her documentary will educate/help younger girls that are into her. That’s my personal opinion, people need to remember aswell how sensitive it is to her that she lost her mum, so even if you don’t like the girl, losing a parent at any age, any circumstance isn’t nice

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.