Syd&Ell #10 48FortyNine oops sorry Elsy I stole your design x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I replied to the comments on this as people hadn’t heard about the Syd tweets, I just said ‘it’s on Twitter’ and Ell removed my comment 👀 seems like she just doesn’t want any association with it (can’t blame her)
I’m sat watching the video whilst getting sorted for the day. I think she would have removed the comment as she probably doesn’t want the back lash from syd as you know syd will be going through ells comments with a fine tooth comb 😭🤣 good for her though because she’s just trying to move on, same can’t be said about miss costa🤪🤡

Reactions: 13
I’m not a fan of Emily Canham at all but it’s nice to see a youtuber asking Ell about doing a collab and considering Emily and Lucy Flight lived together and are best friends, as expected it clearly wasn’t Ell that was the problem in the Syd, Ell and Lucy drama lmao

Also low-key got emotional when Ell said she became her own best friend, she’s so calming to watch and it’s lovely to see that she’s thriving! She said she wants to go to Tokyo in the future, bet Syd is looking up flights to Japan right now just to go there first 🤣
Even when she was explaining the own best friend thing she was still trying her best to keep the whole syd dramz out of it. She really does seem to have such a pure soul I really enjoy her videos. I'd bloody love her to do a collab with Lucy just to piss on syds cornflakes

Reactions: 26
I certainly won't be watching syds 'documentary'. There are plenty other ways to educate yourself on addiction than watching and lining the pocket of a racist and fatphobic narcissist like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m not a fan of Emily Canham at all but it’s nice to see a youtuber asking Ell about doing a collab and considering Emily and Lucy Flight lived together and are best friends, as expected it clearly wasn’t Ell that was the problem in the Syd, Ell and Lucy drama lmao

Also low-key got emotional when Ell said she became her own best friend, she’s so calming to watch and it’s lovely to see that she’s thriving! She said she wants to go to Tokyo in the future, bet Syd is looking up flights to Japan right now just to go there first 🤣
Omg this says so so much about why they fell out with Lucy! Syd was obviously the issue allllll along

Reactions: 25
Omg this says so so much about why they fell out with Lucy! Syd was obviously the issue allllll along
Obviously!! Syd has always been the problem, I'm so glad she's been able to break away from syds toxicity

I certainly won't be watching syds 'documentary'. There are plenty other ways to educate yourself on addiction than watching and lining the pocket of a racist and fatphobic narcissist like her.
Also most people who genuinely want to raise awareness to this issue don't earn a penny from it! Has she said any of the money from the video will be donated anywhere?

Reactions: 7
VIBES DONT LIE! You can tell, even from when they were a duo, that ell is sweet and std is really bitchy

* did not mean to put std but its fitting 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can the next thread still be a joint one for the both of them?? Let’s be honest we wouldn’t even have a thread for Ell, or if we did it would be a rave one 😂

Reactions: 17
Obviously!! Syd has always been the problem, I'm so glad she's been able to break away from syds toxicity

Also most people who genuinely want to raise awareness to this issue don't earn a penny from it! Has she said any of the money from the video will be donated anywhere?
Yeah she announced the Adsense is being donated to an addiction charity. Redeemed herself with the doc in that sense but still agree with you about how problematic she is!

Reactions: 1
Yeah she announced the Adsense is being donated to an addiction charity. Redeemed herself with the doc in that sense but still agree with you about how problematic she is!
See I think people would applaud her for this IF she didn't make it a point AFTER people confronted her about the racist tweets

It's no secret i don't like syds character it just frustrates me that she only does the things she's supposed to morally be doing anyway to save her own skin

Reactions: 14
Oh I thought she was just donating the adsense from the trailer?? Not the actual documentary hmmmm

I think I remember too back when they fell out with Lucy Syd unfollowed her immediately whereas I think it took Ell a while to unfollow her

Reactions: 7
15 MINUTES?! When I tell you I ran here. How’s she calling it a documentary when one ep is 15 minutes short is she for real🤣

Reactions: 33
I won’t be watching the documentary. I appreciate she’s had a difficult life and what she is doing is great to raise awareness around addiction! However like the other person said, you can educate yourself on addiction other ways than supporting a racist, homophobic, narcissistic bully. I want to be as respectful as possible as the topic around her mam is extremely sensitive, I however can’t support someone like her who always has an ulterior motive behind things. Vibes never lie

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“Endless hours of footage” when one episode is 15 mins. Yeah I doubt it syd

Reactions: 28
Naaaah this don’t sit right with me. I knew it was off from the beginning and now it’s going to be what 4 episodes of 15 mins? She’s said she’s gonna donate ad sense but when we gonna decide that huh? Adsense made in that the first day? Week? Then pocket the rest. Just make one hour long video and be done wtf.

Reactions: 22
I won’t be watching the documentary. I appreciate she’s had a difficult life and what she is doing is great to raise awareness around addiction! However like the other person said, you can educate yourself on addiction other ways than supporting a racist, homophobic, narcissistic bully. I want to be as respectful as possible as the topic around her mam is extremely sensitive, I however can’t support someone like her who always has an ulterior motive behind things. Vibes never lie
100% get why people won’t be for this exact reason and it’s definitely justified! Honestly I agree with all of you and get why some of you would refuse to watch it. Just personally will be watching at the same time as I’m intrigued and that’s literally it, my opinion on her still stands. Literally no different to a lot of us on here watching her other videos but still commenting on here

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.