Syd&Ell #10 48FortyNine oops sorry Elsy I stole your design x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg that h0e tweet he liked sorry but why would you like that if there was no issues in your relationship 💀💀

Reactions: 24
Does anyone else find her last YouTube video quite unprofessional. Cas cooking in the background and making so much noise it’s so distracting and you can hardly hear what she’s saying

Reactions: 13
If there’s any issues in their relationship I can imagine it’s due to Syd being too self obsessed, constantly focused on the way she looks, her career and social climbing and too ignorant to address any issues her boyfriend may have… and he’s probably just come to realise this.

Reactions: 20
Can somebody please give a recap of the last thread? I haven’t been keeping up with the threads so no idea what the thread title is about (I know 4849 is Syds clothes but no idea about stolen designs?)

Reactions: 3
Can somebody please give a recap of the last thread? I haven’t been keeping up with the threads so no idea what the thread title is about (I know 4849 is Syds clothes but no idea about stolen designs?)
‘Elsy’ is the name of a clothing brand syd and ell were going to release together. I believe there’s record of it on companies house and someone found an old picture / screenshot a YouTube video where one of the girls was wearing the same white tracksuit syd has released, but with an ‘elsy’ logo rather than 4849. So clearly when they broke up syd decided to continue with the brand even though her and ell had worked on it together

general recap:
Ell is still gorgeous and unproblematic, syd is still attention seeking and social climbing, and molly is still apparently running her mouth about syd. The end 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 32
‘Elsy’ is the name of a clothing brand syd and ell were going to release together. I believe there’s record of it on companies house and someone found an old picture / screenshot a YouTube video where one of the girls was wearing the same white tracksuit syd has released, but with an ‘elsy’ logo rather than 4849. So clearly when they broke up syd decided to continue with the brand even though her and ell had worked on it together

general recap:
Ell is still gorgeous and unproblematic, syd is still attention seeking and social climbing, and molly is still apparently running her mouth about syd. The end 😌
Scrolled back for you for the ELSY pic, it’s from when she moved into her flat, still up on her Insta

Scrolled back for you for the ELSY pic, it’s from when she moved into her flat, still up on her Insta
Comments from that pic

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Please don’t tell me the missing dog post on her story is the one she was looking after last night 😳

Reactions: 13
Don’t know if im reading to much into it but in her new vlog there’s a song and they lyrics are « im in denial, I’m undercover, my heart is breaking so im faking every smile »

Reactions: 5
So, the Quiz thing...
I've stopped following Syd across all social media platforms so this may be old news and I'm late to the party but hear me out on a couple points here.

1) I get that Miss Sydney MAY Crouch has been trying to come across as more relateable in terms of body image lately but the body in the Quiz campaign is not the body on her Instagram 🥴

2) Is she trying to act like she would EVER actually buy from Quiz and she's not just there for the pay cheque? I don't think Miss Syd would ever be caught dead wearing something like Quiz because it's not a designer label or 48fOrTyNiNe 🤪

Reactions: 34
Syds channel is so boring
Still team Ell but I do think Syd was the better influencer and that her personality suited it more. Ell is the better person though ofc. I can’t get over how boring Syd’s videos have been! Can’t even use them as a background watch. They worked as a duo as they bounced off each other so well and their friendship SEEMED good at the time which was nice to watch and it was much more entertaining. Syd is so dry and superficial on her own

Reactions: 24
Still team Ell but I do think Syd was the better influencer and that her personality suited it more. Ell is the better person though ofc. I can’t get over how boring Syd’s videos have been! Can’t even use them as a background watch. They worked as a duo as they bounced off each other so well and their friendship SEEMED good at the time which was nice to watch and it was much more entertaining. Syd is so dry and superficial on her own
I defiantly agree Syds personality suited being an influencer as she was more out going and less reserved than ell but ell is a lot more creative and authentic, so she will have longevity whereas people eventually will see right through Syd

Reactions: 15
so interesting, i work in green park and last week i saw miss syds walking around on her own and she looked SOOOOOO awkward and intimidated on bond street either that or she was trying to act like a celeb trying to not be seen but im sure that i was probably the only one around who recognised her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.