Syd&Ell #10 48FortyNine oops sorry Elsy I stole your design x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% get why people won’t be for this exact reason and it’s definitely justified! Honestly I agree with all of you and get why some of you would refuse to watch it. Just personally will be watching at the same time as I’m intrigued and that’s literally it, my opinion on her still stands. Literally no different to a lot of us on here watching her other videos but still commenting on here
Of course! You do you!! I wouldn’t judge anyone for watching it, just I’m personally making the choice not too. I think she’s doing a great thing and I hope it goes well for her so no bitterness xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m ngl so far she’s just claiming she’s gonna donate. Until I acc see that she has or something I don’t believe when influencers say they’re gonna donate cause more than often they say it to drive up views cause people think it’s a good cause

Reactions: 14
I think people should watch it. It’s educational and the Adsense goes to charity. So why not?

That’s horrible? She’s raising awareness for her mum and donating to charity
I just don’t think she’s doing it for anything other than views and a lack of creativity in my opinion. I don’t think it’s horrible at all, there are people who work hard trying to raise awareness and get no platform. She wants people to be kind to her for her struggle which is fair but when has she been kind to others? As someone who’s mum killer herself due to a drug addition and alcoholism, I think they she had done this is trashy, why 4 episodes? And whos to stay she will dontate?

So I watched the first episode but there wasn’t any ads. Not sure how YouTube works but can she still make money from the video if there’s no ads on it? Also the sound quality was AWFUL. I had to turn the volume up on my tv so loud to be able to hear it.

Reactions: 21
I’m 10 mins in and I’m getting confused by who everyone is and who they’re talking about. Feels a bit messy

When’s the second episode out? She should have just made 1 video and hour long, people will get bored

Reactions: 30
I’m 10 mins in and I’m getting confused by who everyone is and who they’re talking about. Feels a bit messy

When’s the second episode out? She should have just made 1 video and hour long, people will get bored
Glad im not the only one that was confused

Reactions: 7
I really love syds nan she seems to have really stood up for those kids when they lost their mum in a way really syds upbringing other than losing her mum was rather privileged and loving so how is she such a hole

Reactions: 12
I had my TV on 35 (normally it’s on 20) and still couldn’t hear duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I watched the first episode but there wasn’t any ads. Not sure how YouTube works but can she still make money from the video if there’s no ads on it? Also the sound quality was AWFUL. I had to turn the volume up on my tv so loud to be able to hear it.
i didn’t have any ads either, though personally i didn’t have any problems with sound.

i don’t know what others thoughts are on the documentary but i kinda felt a little disappointed? if that’s the right word. i just felt like it could of been more and longer especially for a first episode. i didn’t have any takeaway from it though i think it actually does have potential to be good but i feel like she needs to make those episodes longer🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She’s doing it in 4 15min episodes rather than one hour long one as she knows she’ll get more views on shorter videos than she will an hour long one, people are less likely to sit and watch a whole hour YouTube vid but will sit through multiple 15 min ones over a period of time

Reactions: 13
So not only has she absolutely dragged the tit out of posting this documentary, now we find out there's 4 episodes of it 😂😂😂 does she think she's Mtv or something, div

She’s doing it in 4 15min episodes rather than one hour long one as she knows she’ll get more views on shorter videos than she will an hour long one, people are less likely to sit and watch a whole hour YouTube vid but will sit through multiple 15 min ones over a period of time
Everyone’s different of course, but for me it’s the opposite. I didn’t get enough out of the first episode (was a bit boring…) so I’m now not interested enough to watch any more episodes

Reactions: 8
I was just coming to say this, it’s sooooo quiet xx
i had the same problem. Had to put volume on pretty much max on my phone. I was looking at the description to see what links she had left and noticed she credited herself as director & producer and the Elliott guy as filming & editing. So it absolutely creased me to see he has credited himself as director and her just as producer 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i had the same problem. Had to put volume on pretty much max on my phone. I was looking at the description to see what links she had left and noticed she credited herself as director & producer and the Elliott guy as filming & editing. So it absolutely creased me to see he has credited himself as director and her just as producer 🤣🤣🤣
I had my tv on volume 38. Normally youtube is fine and loud enough at 10-13, my tv is pretty loud

Reactions: 6
Thought I might just be nit picking but glad I’m not the only one that thought the audio was terrible, had to turn the volume right up and then it tit me up when the next video in my queue started playing.
I feel like 15 minutes wasn’t long enough, but I’m assuming from what she’s said they’re still editing, what was the rush in getting it out?

Reactions: 12
Syd & Ell both live in Bishop‘s Stortford, in the newish flats near the train station facing the river…..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.