Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ameliawensworth

New on here! I’m an ex follower or syd and ell (still follow ell adore her and her content). I’ve been watching them on YouTube since 2018 so I’ve quite literally watched them grow online. I had a fan account on Instagram which I used to interact with them quite often. Syd used to be very active with her fam accounts including me. She’d always repost my edits and reply to my dms. Long story short life got busy and I stopped posting on the account all the time however I was still very much active and would comment on both their posts and dm them. This week I logged onto the account for the first time since summer. I saw ell had posted and I commented something along the lines of “beautiful”. The following day I noticed I couldn’t see syds content… She had only gone and unfollowed and blocked me. I was really hurt at first but I’m honestly not surprised. The reason I stopped supporting them was because I noticed her toxic behaviour online and just wasn’t willing to support that anymore. Just thought I’d share as I can’t believe she’d do that to someone who supported her so much!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

emmiehay

I love that syd ‘lasted about 40 mins in the club’ and ell was out until 3am!!! So glad ell went and had a good time! Syd definitely is the sort of person who thought everyone would be on her side and wouldn’t expect ell to go if she was there

• Heart
Reactions: 64

krispykreme

The reason she “hid this holiday” is because she went away and didn’t want to isolate when she got back. Instead she came back and went straight to Saffron’s party
i’m so confused why she thinks this is some kind of flex of hiding her holiday😂😂 literally who cares

• Haha
Reactions: 61

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
Not ell hosting people round whilst Syd is by herself with Covid 🤣🤣🤣🤣 - this is syds karma for being a cunt to ell, hope she can hear them messing on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Justbeingn053y

Just a warning that this is absolutely not intended to offend anyone.

I don’t think she is at all in love with Cassius, I think she’s just in love with the idea of dating a POC. She idolises the Kardashian’s and shares pictures of their kids on her story. She has a very fucking strange obsession with the idea of having a “mixed” baby and obsesses over everyone of them that she comes across. Other than hailey and justin, she only has interest in multi cultural couples. Cassius is fully in it for the clout and the fact she has money, and she’s just with him for the sake of it.

Reactions: 56

laulau29

Chatty Member
Ugh i already feel so bad for ell cos i just no syd is giving dirty looks and probably b’tching infront of her

Reactions: 55