Syd and Ell #15 Syd’s personality trait is being Ocean’s mum, Luxury stationary? Ell, are you ok hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sure Jan…

(“Best jeans I ever owned, RUNNING to buy the other colours, *affiliate links*, had THREE compliments on them yday”)

The comments are right - they look cheap and awkward asf 😂 this girl is delulu.

IMG_6572.jpeg
IMG_6567.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
anotherrrr what i eat in a week vide from Ell yawnnn

and it'll just be the same as every other time - fibre one brownies, iced coffees, hello fresh BS and fish dishes

Reactions: 13
Not to sound petty but another of Syd’s latest TikTok’s popped up on my FYP and something really irked me.

She’s showing her ‘cool mom’ (🙄) outfit details and happily shouts out & tags the big corporations as well as the designer items (Celine sunglasses & Polene handbag). Then shows off her gold earrings and says “earrings from.. I don’t know”. The jewellery brand commented underneath pointing out that they are their earrings (clearly been sent to her for free) and it’s a small business.

This whole entire concept of brands and businesses sending endless free things to influencers is out of whack in general like what is the point? Esp when it comes to the smaller independent businesses, why bother gifting if when it comes down to the actual ‘Influencing’, the influencer just reaps the benefit but can’t be bothered about the business who kindly sent them the item.
IMG_6636.jpeg

IMG_6634.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Not to sound petty but another of Syd’s latest TikTok’s popped up on my FYP and something really irked me.

She’s showing her ‘cool mom’ (🙄) outfit details and happily shouts out & tags the big corporations as well as the designer items (Celine sunglasses & Polene handbag). Then shows off her gold earrings and says “earrings from.. I don’t know”. The jewellery brand commented underneath pointing out that they are their earrings (clearly been sent to her for free) and it’s a small business.

This whole entire concept of brands and businesses sending endless free things to influencers is out of whack in general like what is the point? Esp when it comes to the smaller independent businesses, why bother gifting if when it comes down to the actual ‘Influencing’, the influencer just reaps the benefit but can’t be bothered about the business who kindly sent them the item.
View attachment 2825170
View attachment 2825172
Yeah this is soooo rude and pig headed. But I’ve no sympathy for the brand like you say they choose to gift their products to dicks like her

Reactions: 13
She’s actually such a dick, she has time to reply to someone an hour ago for saying her trousers look like pyjama bottoms but doesn’t have time to edit her caption to tag the small business that made the earrings and commented 4 hours ago? Can see why she’s got no friends, she’s so selfish! She can’t even say she didn’t see the comment because she has 7 comments on her video and 2 of them are from that brand 🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 16
She’s actually such a dick, she has time to reply to someone an hour ago for saying her trousers look like pyjama bottoms but doesn’t have time to edit her caption to tag the small business that made the earrings and commented 4 hours ago? Can see why she’s got no friends, she’s so selfish! She can’t even say she didn’t see the comment because she has 7 comments on her video and 2 of them are from that brand 🙃
she’s so bleeping rude.

Reactions: 1
Really enjoying her mum content I do feel she is more relatable than syd
May be an unpopular opinion but outta her Syd & Elle I find Molly's youtube videos and just content in general the best/ more enjoyable (Although I do have to change the speed in her Youtube videos to 1.5x)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.