Syd and Ell #14 Both got us snoring from being so boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But surely she wasn’t that naive to believe all the other ones who say they just breathed the baby out? Like she had to have known it was going to hurt 😂
She knew it was going to hurt just not that much. She said she wasn’t prepared. Tbh I anticipate I will be the same when I eventually have a baby, surely it’s one of those things that people can say it loads but until it actually happens to you it’s difficult to really get how painful it will be?

Reactions: 19
Syd and Ell #15 Ell’s selling diaries, what a load of tosh, Syd’s using her baby for ads, poor Osh

side note: I will never read “Osh” as the start of Ocean I’ll always read it as Josh without the J, no matter how much Syd tries to make it a thing 🤣 so in my mind Tosh and Osh rhyme 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She knew it was going to hurt just not that much. She said she wasn’t prepared. Tbh I anticipate I will be the same when I eventually have a baby, surely it’s one of those things that people can say it loads but until it actually happens to you it’s difficult to really get how painful it will be?
Definitely this! I knew it was going to be painful but absolutely nothing prepares you for it

Reactions: 2
Syd and Ell #15 Syd’s got a new baby for ad’s, ell’s new project is just sad

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.