Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having friend fall outs at her big age? I literally haven’t fallen out with a friend since I was like 18

Reactions: 23
Imagine having friend fall outs at her big age? I literally haven’t fallen out with a friend since I was like 18
Exactly and if you ‘fall out’ it isn’t a massive petty thing. You sort of move on and accept friendship is over. Syd is so immature and all these friend fall outs and how SHE reacts proves it. Clinging onto new friend after new friend talking down on old friends. We’d all think she’s a tiny bit mature if she briefly said why they fell out and that’s that. We’ve all been there but the way syd handles stuff is so rude

Reactions: 8
I bet syd will blame it on “you learn who your true friends are when you have a baby”😂 when her and molly fell out before she even got to 12 weeks pregnant!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Syd and Ell #14 Lucy’s back on scene, Molly is on the screen & Dolly is the luckiest rabbit ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's such a spoilt brat and you can tell she thinks very highly of herself just from watching 2 mins of one of her videos. I would imagine her to be very like saffron barker as a friend, like she is to Anna, looking for every opportunity to embarrass her, patronise her, make her feel uncomfortable around people, especially blokes. Another new video of baby names we won't be using. You're not bleeping Victoria Beckham love, no one gives a tit about what made up baby names you won't be using, they're all hideous anyway 🔔🔚 I appreciate this may not be a popular opinion... but I've actually really enjoyed watching all of the vlogs Molly N has done so far. Would absolutely love for her and Ellie do to a video about their falling out 😂

Reactions: 17
some people just have that thing that's hard to describe about their core nature that is just deeply unlikeable, and syd has it by the bucketload

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is such a moan bag, don’t know how cas will put up with her to be honest 😂 also a bit rude considering lot of people will see the post. But I guess she’s only being ‘transparent’ coz she had to pay for it
Nothing she says here is relevant to how anyone else’s stay would be either. It also really isn’t hard to look up the price yourself if you did want to go 😂 Syd you’ve done noone a favour here, just want to promote how pricey it is as you’ve been there all weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is such a moan bag, don’t know how cas will put up with her to be honest 😂 also a bit rude considering lot of people will see the post. But I guess she’s only being ‘transparent’ coz she had to pay for it
it was painful to read this, so much so that I couldn’t read it all.. yeah she has to be ‘transparent’ but bratty and ungrateful isn’t a good look on anyone and if that’s you being transparent you’re just an arse

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe how many people say they actually like mollys vlogs? I would try and watch one but I just find her sooo boring and her voice is annoying I can’t imagine them being good, might have to try watch one😅

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe how many people say they actually like mollys vlogs? I would try and watch one but I just find her sooo boring and her voice is annoying I can’t imagine them being good, might have to try watch one😅
If people knew who molly and her family (mainly her mother) are as people they would run a mile. They’re generally not nice people.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If people knew who molly and her family (mainly her mother) are as people they would run a mile. They’re generally not nice people.
Spill that tea ☕ I get such bad vibes from her. She clearly thinks she’s set for life now she’s with Jamie swanning about his flat and getting a dog after a few months together. You know what they say hun, cheat with me, cheat on me. Footballers don’t have great reputations anyway so I wouldn’t get too comfy…

Reactions: 41
so she did go and see Chris brown!! Anyone know where Molly was sitting or was she standing?
---
Unless it was Molly who sold her tickets and not Syd? Sorry can’t remember now!

Reactions: 2
so she did go and see Chris brown!! Anyone know where Molly was sitting or was she standing?
---
Unless it was Molly who sold her tickets and not Syd? Sorry can’t remember now!
Molly saw Chris Brown with her boyfriend last week that she said was a Christmas present but was also selling 2 tickets for her sister I think

Reactions: 3
Has she addressed her fall out with Molly or pretended it hasn’t happened?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.