Syd and Ell #13 Molly’s gone, Ell’s still thriving, Syd’s up the duff to keep her content surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Syd is sooo patronising!! In her baby shower video

‘Ask the mum if there is anything she wants for a present’
‘Leave a guestbook out at your baby shower’

You aint the only one to have had a baby/baby shower love!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet that balloon girl did the balloon arch for free and then syd asks her to film a time lapse. I would’ve told her to duck off

Reactions: 3
One thing I like about syd is she is always saying she is open to opinions good or bad about anything to do with the baby, and seems like she does want to do things right, would be great to see if she follows car seat safety and doesn’t forward face as soon as the baby turns 1 like other influencers/her friends do and promote!

Reactions: 5
One thing I like about syd is she is always saying she is open to opinions good or bad about anything to do with the baby, and seems like she does want to do things right, would be great to see if she follows car seat safety and doesn’t forward face as soon as the baby turns 1 like other influencers/her friends do and promote!
She says that now but when she actually has people correcting her she will fly off the handle as per usual. But yeah hope she does the bare minimum in ensuring her child’s safety 😵💫 Jesus

Reactions: 14
She says that now but when she actually has people correcting her she will fly off the handle as per usual. But yeah hope she does the bare minimum in ensuring her child’s safety 😵💫 Jesus
Well she went to a country she shouldn’t have and is constantly dying her hair throughout pregnancy so I’m not sure baby’s welfare is a priority

Reactions: 11
Maldives has a higher prevelance of Zika virus so should be avoided when pregnant, almost certain her midwife will have mentioned this!
Oh I didn’t know that about the Maldives! I’ve only really heard of it affecting Mexico and countries near to there

I’m actually enjoying Molly’s videos.. (apart from the Chris brown concert part) it’s a shame she not a nice person.

Reactions: 8
There is something I really don't like about Syd. I started watching her videos as always like to find a new YouTuber to watch. I find something so off and nasty about her. I don't think she has the perfect like she makes out or partner.

Reactions: 13
I’m actually enjoying Molly’s videos.. (apart from the Chris brown concert part) it’s a shame she not a nice person.
3 comments on her latest video. The only one molly hasn’t replied to is if she’s fallen out with Syd.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.