Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NormaBates

Chatty Member
All him and his new girlfriend do it re post each others bloody sad cocktail stories all night 🙄🙄🙄

There identical pics every time, him stood in hotel room, her stood in hotel room, his G&T, her G&T 🥱🥱😴😴 fml.....

Then weight day will come and be the usual story...off plan....making memories...no regrets.....(3 stone on....) Line drawn.... ready to smash it again....Sad fucks.

Reactions: 7

Bellebeau

he is just vile makes My skin crawl Gives me the massive ick I had to stop going to the Asda’s he works in as couldn’t bare to see him sloping about with that big bottom lip of his spluttering and swaying how the hell he has managed to get a girlfriend let alone the fiancé he had before her is beyond me if COVID was a person he would be it 🤢

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Tattle got you rattled 🧐 if you had no guilt and lived a good life, would you give a shit what strangers on the Internet were saying about you? I think not!

Traveler001

VIP Member
Put on 7.5lb determined to lose weight and what’s the first thing he does have a kebab (bullshit you didn’t have a pitta) and a large chocolate bar. 🤦🏻‍♂️
How's he put on weight? I've seen his Instagram and he looks like he's doing slimming world right. All you have to do is eat whatever you want, say syns five times a day, say slimming World at least once a day and then you lose weight…right?

• Haha

Mart0212

Yesterday’s plan after dropping the kids off for school, cocktails all day, good parenting mate. Phones off all day who’s calling you other than your mum or your slimming world councillor checking you haven’t had another melt down, fucking knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Bellebeau

He looks awful in that top 🤢 he lives in Basildon/ pitsea and works in Asda bakery I refuse to buy anything from the one he works jn now wouldnt be able to eat bread or goods what he has touched …I think he only left the ex’s house once he and the gf got a flat together as he deffo couldn’t afford to rent alone he was in council house before his ex is a lovely girl didn’t deserve to be cheated on relentlessly once he lost weight and got confident and cocky the cheating started disgusting creature he is I don’t know him personally just know of him and his ex

NormaBates

Chatty Member
Exactly. They'd be better off saving the £40 odd quid it must have cost for that silly women's over priced planners. Get to the pound shop. It's not like he can stick to the plan anyway
These people are morons, 💯 agree with food diary’s, food planners but just get a note pad ffs
View attachment 661455
Bragging about setting the table... WHAT A CATCH 🙄
I saw this and thought the same...like wtf?! He's stuck out some placemats and the vinegar???? Hardly giving a Michelin star restaurant a run for its money

• Haha

Bellebeau

Gf has made her account private now also the road where he claims he walked in front of moving traffic is alongside the train station and a built up car park in Basildon he would have zero chance of being hit by a car there it’s like 20 limit and soooo quiet 😳😂

• Haha
42AF9307-B4A1-4AC8-B25A-FED5E91D2593.jpeg

These comments 🤮 No, he doesn’t look incredible. He looks like the fucking creep that he is.
I hate that thing he does with his mouth when he takes photos of himself. I can’t even explain what it is he does but it gives me the boak!

• Sick

ell73949032838

As others have said I wonder if the asda he works at know he has posed his seemingly freshly cut (if you pardon the pun) arm in front of their bread. That’s rank, even if the back of his arm I wonder if they know he’s taking photos on company time of his self harm injuries at his workplace?? Not sure which store he works at or I would call them to be honest. Also who the hell uses Snapchat these days with stories with those emojis? He’s a fully fucking grown man that’s the sort of shit you’d expect from a teenager looking for attention. He messaged me a few times over the space of a couple years. The first time I was 19 so was totally grossed out and unfollowed him but he continued to respond to my stories and things like that. He seemed desperate I know I’m not the only one who he constantly messaged, so obviously his fiancée is just the first one to give him the time of day

Traveler001

VIP Member
A takeaway every week after a weigh in and he wonders why he isn’t shifting the lbs
The calories in it don't count because he said 'syn'. It's like when I eat the chips that have fallen in the bottom of the mcdonalds bag - they're calorie free 😂

• Haha

Bellebeau

I reckon it because we have called him out on his manipulation of how he got the gf so he is making a new insta as he knows tattlers follow him or because it’s common knowledge round his slimming club that he tried to chat up so many of the women and he cheated on his ex at every given opportunity once he lost his weight the slime ball thinks getting a new insta will stop him being outed any more