Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mart0212

There are literally no comments on any of his posts about anyone questioning the pitta bread so it can only be from here. It seems very odd that it’s the only thing he’s picked up from everything on here 😂
Clearly has more issue with a pitta than the fact he is a creepy mofo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Mart0212

So he is taking the gf up the shard twice in a week, lucky girl 🤢🤣. Doing all that in a week Asda must be paying well. Anyone else hate his use of “kiddies” all the time.

• Haha
  • Sick

Bellebeau

So snurgy boy is off after a dramatic post 100% because of tattle 😂 the videos and pictures of him omg as if he has posted them 2nd hand embarressment yeah I want to die so I’ll film myself and take some pics whilst crying man is a freak ATTENTION SEEKING NUMPTY so manipulative his ex is friends with him so can’t understand why others think it’s bad he serial cheated once slim but while he was obese she was good enough poor tash 😢 the funniest thing out of all this new account drama I’m already on it 😂😂😂😂😂 so his plan has back fired

Raybeamofsunshine

What’s the plan, eat as much shit as he can and think it’s clever.
Don’t forget the 3 takeaways in one day last weekend 🤮 don’t know how he stomachs it. He really needs to give up the slimming world ghost now, he’s making a fool of himself.

Mart0212

I think he is too far gone now, he won’t get back to where he was doing SlimmingWorld. He is deluded needs to cut out the shit and eat properly it’s the only way he will lose weight now. But he won’t he doesn’t understand basic nutrition

Fightthefat

Long term lurker, first time poster. I’ve noticed he’s already cut down the number of followers he new account has

Mart0212

Why do you need a sandwich, yoghurt, crisps, fruit (let you off for that) leftover pasta, jelly more fruit and steak dinner. All on the same day, probs had breakfast as well and no doubt dessert and “treats”. Must be a pitta there somewhere as well 🤣. His shopping must be astronomical

Mart0212

At least he hasn’t done a hooping video in his pjs with his flapping balls for a while.🤣

• Haha
91E3BA07-D163-42F3-A6F5-D7132EC1FAC4.jpeg

Eughhhh, these pair seriously need to stop with the PDAs on insta 🤮 I bet he thinks he’s the dogs bollocks having a young girl on his arm too.

• Sick
I've had a nosey thru her insta and she seems really insecure and seems really pissed off with her body as she says she's had failed IVF etc. I wonder if she's really low and vunerable? Plus he has kids and if she can't have any of her own?? Like you say she's young and pretty, and he's a middle aged,fat, pervert.
This is what I've been thinking the whole time but never wanted to say it!! I honestly think its the fact that he has kids and he's probably sold her the 'My kids would love you being their step mummy' knowing full she's vulnerable and has sadly struggled with fertility. He's a predator and has prayed and is now like the cat who's got the cream. She's a beautiful young woman and there's no explanation why anyone would get with lurch the perv 🤔

Reactions: 5