Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybean79

VIP Member
There are literally no comments on any of his posts about anyone questioning the pitta bread so it can only be from here. It seems very odd that it’s the only thing he’s picked up from everything on here 😂

Reactions: 5

Bellebeau

I think we now know why a pretty young girl is with someone as ick as him poor girl is vulnerable suffering with her mental health ole pervy Pete has manipulated her

• Sick

Mart0212

Quote tonight “use your haters as stepping stones to get to the top”. Top of what?? How about don’t spend so much of your supermarket wage (not being disrespectful in away way here btw) on so much chocolate and shit and actually spend it on your kids. The bitch in me also makes me think she earns a lot more that him, hence the designer clothes for the kids now

Monk

I followed him for the SW chat and he sent me a PM saying thanks for the follow X.. he’s got like 22k followers... it was weird. He’s meant to be engaged! I’d go mental if my hubby was that flirty with girls on social media!

Grumpyscotslady

Just had a look on his instagram for the first time in a while. 6 gains in 7 weeks! 😱 They aren't exactly small gains either. What's the point in him even going to weigh ins when he's obviously not on plan? Total waste of money.

Mart0212

He doesn’t like the fact he has been called out on his manipulation of his gf his cheating on his ex and his in general Snurgy behaviour let’s just all hope and pray he doesn’t get the hoop out or we are all doomed 😂😂😂
Will be like some sort of private dance show for those 8 followers 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
I know this is harsh and I feel really bad but I burst out laughing at those slides as it was very weird for a grown adult to post a video of a road with crying faces and his arm cut on a loaf of bread along with crying pictures. I honestly thought he was deranged and there are people out there who suffer from genuine mental health issues but he seems to be me to be being manipulative and doing it for attention and guilt tripping. He's really punching with his girlfriend as she's gorgeous and he's vile. I would ring Asda and complain about the picture of the bread but am concerned knowing what he's like that he'll spin it round and do a harassment complaint against me and start legal problems. I don't think it's right a person posting attention seeking posts from their workplace leaning against food that some unsuspecting person is going to be eating and he's had his bare hands and arms on the food packaged or unpackaged, especially during corona. I don't feel what's posted on here is wrong, he is supposed to be setting an example to SW followers and he is eating too much and really unhealthy. If it were a quitting alcohol or drugs page and he posted a picture saying a few pints or needles were ok to his page that wouldn't be acceptable so neither is what he posts.

I think we now know why a pretty young girl is with someone as ick as him poor girl is vulnerable suffering with her mental health ole pervy Pete has manipulated her
Agreed! I believe she's vulnerable and is trying to fill a void she's so longing for and this creep has seen that, taken advantage and used his kids as bait!

Mart0212

Just seen all of her comments on his posts have disappeared 🤔. Perhaps all is not well. Cue the motivation quotes and emotional eating

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Mart0212

I messaged him once to see if I got a reaction being a guy. I mentioned his diet and I got a load of shit back. So I got a female friend of mine to do the same thing and flirty messages back. seems as though he is pushing his issues with food and snacks onto his kids as well. I cant stop following though I find him fascinating 🤣

The face on the right just screams predator

Attachments

• Haha

Jellybean79

VIP Member
Bad habits rubbing off on his gf (apologies for the term ‘rubbing off’ and any images this may cause 😂). Another gain for her too.

• Haha