Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
Imagine your boyfriend throwing his moobs in the air and photographing his kebab to prove the lack of pitta to his Instagram followers

• Haha
Reactions: 8

NormaBates

Chatty Member
Encouraging his kids to have cake for breakfast. Great example to be setting.
I'll say it (and probably burn in hell) but it's only what everybody will be thinking .. . His lad looks like he could do with cutting back on a snack or two.

Reactions: 8

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I watched a documentary on YouTube earlier about a guy who was an abusive control freak against his wife and his step children.... he used to do weird shit like this kirk, such as self harm, suicide threats, I.e taking pills but not enough on purpose to kill him He had affairs, he used to try and publicly shame her to her family. Bad mouth her so it was never his fault. All designed to control and take the attention away from her and to stop her leaving him. He ended up flipping out and stabbing the wife to death in the end because she told him to leave. If I was his latest "fiancée" I would run for the hills screaming. All the signs are there for him to potentially be a danger to women. She needs to get out now!

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Mart0212

McDonald’s for breakfast, lunch and gonna have a Chinese for dinner. How inspirational for your thousands of followers, absolute prick.

• Sick

Bellebeau

I've had a nosey thru her insta and she seems really insecure and seems really pissed off with her body as she says she's had failed IVF etc. I wonder if she's really low and vunerable? Plus he has kids and if she can't have any of her own?? Like you say she's young and pretty, and he's a middle aged,fat, pervert.
😂😂😂😂 you’ve won the internet today middle aged fat Pervert 😂😂😂😂 this sums him up perfectly but don’t forget he is hula hoop extraordinaire also 😭😅

• Haha

Mart0212

He’s an absolute animal, I can’t quite put my finger on it but I think he plays this persona. if you look at what he shares and comments it’s always quite camp or like he is someone’s gay mate and not a threat when in fact he is the opposite and just a pervert and gets away with it. Correct me if I’m wrong.

• Heart

Bellebeau

He doesn’t like the fact he has been called out on his manipulation of his gf his cheating on his ex and his in general Snurgy behaviour let’s just all hope and pray he doesn’t get the hoop out or we are all doomed 😂😂😂