Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
9268EAA0-3B3D-41FD-9ECE-C27EE5EA1FFA.jpeg

Seems like the kids are with him the majority of the time which I find odd.
Also, that hashtag greatest loser 2021... yeah you are Kirk but not for weight loss 😉
I still can’t understand what that Kirsty sees in him 🤮

Reactions: 1

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
The problem is slimming world is great for quick (and large) losses but isn’t sustainable in the most part, don’t get me wrong some do. However look at some of the big Insta accounts they have all piled it back on (most are twats also 🤣) and because slimming world don’t actually help ongoing unless you pay your £££s you are set up to fail and keep going back.

Think they need to change their kebab shop also as looks like 💩
I agree and disagree. I think it all depends on the person and I think the big accounts are horrific and terrible influences on people genuinely trying to lose weight.

Following the plan properly and making it balanced it really can work long term (for me it has anyway) but as long as these idiots show off and glorify binge and restricting it’s always going to make Slimming World look ridiculous.

Bellebeau

Tbh I was fully ready to report. How disgusting to lay your supposedly ‘self harmed’ arm which looks like it’s been scratched a bit hard with a loofa on bread which will be sold to the public? I stupidly didn’t screenshot the post and his account is gone now 🤦🏼‍♀️
I hope someone did screen shot it

Lola123

VIP Member
Sorry, also correct me if I’m wrong isn’t it 15 syncs a day target or 20 if at target. Not 22.5 you ballbag.
I saw on his planner his per day is 19…. If you’re consistently going over… wonder what happens 🤔🤔

supervixxxen

I know this is harsh and I feel really bad but I burst out laughing at those slides as it was very weird for a grown adult to post a video of a road with crying faces and his arm cut on a loaf of bread along with crying pictures. I honestly thought he was deranged and there are people out there who suffer from genuine mental health issues but he seems to be me to be being manipulative and doing it for attention and guilt tripping. He's really punching with his girlfriend as she's gorgeous and he's vile. I would ring Asda and complain about the picture of the bread but am concerned knowing what he's like that he'll spin it round and do a harassment complaint against me and start legal problems. I don't think it's right a person posting attention seeking posts from their workplace leaning against food that some unsuspecting person is going to be eating and he's had his bare hands and arms on the food packaged or unpackaged, especially during corona. I don't feel what's posted on here is wrong, he is supposed to be setting an example to SW followers and he is eating too much and really unhealthy. If it were a quitting alcohol or drugs page and he posted a picture saying a few pints or needles were ok to his page that wouldn't be acceptable so neither is what he posts.
The only thing is how do we know 100% it was taken at work and not at home?

Ask me a question... answers 2 😂 His answer about SW though when he was on about the shirts he wants to get in to for her birthday and their private celebrations. Just sounds so seedy and gives me the boak if I’m honest 🤢

supervixxxen

As others have said I wonder if the asda he works at know he has posed his seemingly freshly cut (if you pardon the pun) arm in front of their bread. That’s rank, even if the back of his arm I wonder if they know he’s taking photos on company time of his self harm injuries at his workplace?? Not sure which store he works at or I would call them to be honest. Also who the hell uses Snapchat these days with stories with those emojis? He’s a fully fucking grown man that’s the sort of shit you’d expect from a teenager looking for attention. He messaged me a few times over the space of a couple years. The first time I was 19 so was totally grossed out and unfollowed him but he continued to respond to my stories and things like that. He seemed desperate I know I’m not the only one who he constantly messaged, so obviously his fiancée is just the first one to give him the time of day
Believe it’s the Asda in Basildon