Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's really, really weird to me because he's posts through the day like oh I had mcdonalds breakfast, KFC for lunch, a quick bag of sharing crisps for a snack, had an ice cream at the beach, shared a bag of haribo with the wifey, had a kebab NO PITA BREAD, ate a tub of Ben and jerrys for dessert, quick midnight snack of toast before bed.

Wow, thank god you didn't have the pita bread, that would've ruined the diet 🙄
Lol that's exactly what I thought 😅
It makes no sense as he seems to care more about a bit of bread but doesn't mind all the snacks he keeps bingeing on. It's bizarre. No wonder his gf is putting the weight on, he's a bad influence.

Reactions: 1

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
He’s honestly vile :sick: it’s no wonder he’s always having off plan days/meals, some of his work lunches aren’t even that filling! I remember a while back he posted that he ate 5 of those fridge chicken fillet snacks on the way home from work😂
Exactly. If you only eat fruit and yoghurts for lunch, you're bound to be starving at the end of the day!

Last edited:

Beanpop442

VIP Member
I’ve been sent screenshot of a message he’s said in someone’s inbox replying to their private story. Made comments under her pictures too, which caught my eye. I was like pretty sure you are married 😳 profile is private though
He’s gross 🤮

Mart0212

Her tidy house, will be a shit hole before she knows it. I reckon she might have a good job and earn decent money and he might be sponging off her as well.

He's a fucking animal let's say it as it is! What on earth his fiancè sees in him I don't know. The man is quite clearly a pe..... yano what I'm gunna keep my mouth shut before I get into trouble. You all know full well what I'm talking about though, right? Honestly he's disgusting 🤢🤢🤢

NormaBates

Chatty Member
So it’s his birthday I wonder what Shit he is eating today. Perhaps he might treat himself to the pitta bread. #makingmemories . Also agree quite odd how much of a big deal they are making out of it being his bday it’s not a big one I don’t think.
Calories don't count for slimming worlders on your birthday....or Xmas... or Easter.... Or every other Wednesday or the last Friday on a leap year....🙄🙄🙄
This is why nearly every one of them yoyo's

Teddies on the bed....I mean come on 😂 I bet he wears adult nappies and enjoys being fed by his “mummy”
😭😭😭😭😭 Omg I can't unsee that image now
*Wasn't feeling my weetabix anyway 🤢🤣