Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
What line? He's far more than just a creep.... sorry but he's an absolute pervert!! This stuff he's getting away with behind his fiances back is revolting. Sorry I'm really not trying to upset anyone on this thread. I just can't believe that people aren't saying more on him and outing him for what he is x
Ok, sorry, it might be me reading the 'pe' bit wrong! Sorry, I read it as a 'pee' sound so thought you were suggesting something much more sinister! Sorry x

Reactions: 1

Mart0212

I agree and disagree. I think it all depends on the person and I think the big accounts are horrific and terrible influences on people genuinely trying to lose weight.

Following the plan properly and making it balanced it really can work long term (for me it has anyway) but as long as these idiots show off and glorify binge and restricting it’s always going to make Slimming World look ridiculous.
Yes, totally depends on the Person, I guess what I mean is a lot don’t understand food or have issues with food that “the plan” or the consultants aren’t trained or have the knowledge to deal with. I know from personal experience I lost 3 stone, started running and had a couple of gains And it was like oh next week will be better. It’s muscle gain number now about a stone heavier than my lightest and in the best shape I’ve been in

he is just vile makes My skin crawl Gives me the massive ick I had to stop going to the Asda’s he works in as couldn’t bare to see him sloping about with that big bottom lip of his spluttering and swaying how the hell he has managed to get a girlfriend let alone the fiancé he had before her is beyond me if COVID was a person he would be it 🤢
How’s his bread 🤣

Last edited:
I thought he lived in Pompey as he's always posting being there.

I can't believe how much he eats for a standard lunch. He eats a sandwich some fruit crisps an apple jelly and yoghurt. That's far too much for a lunch on top of what he eats for dinner snacks and breakfast. He should eat about three of those things tops, not six. I have no clue with fitness but I was taught you're supposed to eat less and when hungry try drinking more water to curve the hunger and if you're still really hungry then to have a healthy snack. But you won't lose weight eating as much as that in a day and he's worried about bloody pitta bread?! I have really unhealthy eating habits myself and always have to eat food until I'm stuffed so then I'm satisfied whereas I should really be eating till I'm not really full up but not hungry either. I know my eating probably isn't healthy so I wouldn't make an influencer account where others in a vulnerable state may be taking my poor advice. It does annoy me a bit when these accounts are supposed to be setting an example but do really unhealthy things like all his sugary snacks he's always scoffing.

Mart0212

View attachment 465625
Greatest loser 2021? What a joke! He’s put more on than he’s lost this year. Ok he may still have an overall loss of over 6 stone but surely you shouldn’t still be eligible to win these awards year after year??
Also, this isn’t the first time this week he’s mentioned ‘personal’ things are happening. I reckon he’s finally having to move out of the family home. Maybe he could move in with his new bit of skirt. Can just imagine how he slid in to her dms to pick her up 🤢
I don’t think he copes very well with things I remember seeing something after he started at Asda saying he got very emotional as he dropped some stock from a pallet. So it could be the shops had run out of spuds

• Haha

gee_beth

VIP Member
Exactly. If you only eat fruit and yoghurts for lunch, you're bound to be starting at the end of the day!
Yep! I have fruit and yoghurt on my first break tbf but I bulk it out with granola, sultanas and pumpkin seeds so it keeps me a bit fuller! Swear he's always ordering a takeaway too which there's nothing wrong with, but then he wonders why he's not losing weight?!

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
He's a fucking animal let's say it as it is! What on earth his fiancè sees in him I don't know. The man is quite clearly a pe..... yano what I'm gunna keep my mouth shut before I get into trouble. You all know full well what I'm talking about though, right? Honestly he's disgusting 🤢🤢🤢
Being a bit of a letch and creepy with women is slightly different to what I think you are insinuating. His page is a bit weird and the messages he sends people are a bit off but doesn't mean he'd cross that line

I just can’t believe a young girl like that is giving him the time of day! Does anyone know how old he is? He’s the biggest sleaze I have ever seen! 🤮