Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He’s an absolute animal, I can’t quite put my finger on it but I think he plays this persona. if you look at what he shares and comments it’s always quite camp or like he is someone’s gay mate and not a threat when in fact he is the opposite and just a pervert and gets away with it. Correct me if I’m wrong.
THIS 👏🏽

Reactions: 1

supervixxxen

So him and his ex gf broke up why? Anyone know? Im new to this thread but I remember seeing him on insta and seen he’s with someone else? She’s really pretty!

ohhotdamn

Actually cannot get over the sheer amount he has consumed today. Don’t get me wrong I love my feed but that is just pure greed! Doesn’t even include the hotel chocolat or millies cookie he’s planning on eating 🤮

Mart0212

Hasn’t he been engaged before? On another note the gf has done a heartfelt post ref mental health and I genuinely feel for her as I has had my struggles but he hasn’t responded which is weird as they share each others posts constantly. Especially as he struggles with his anxiety

Apparently

ohhotdamn

Just checked on two accounts. She’s definitely disappeared and not blocked. All is not well in Kirk land!