Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellebeau

Yes but what I’m saying in response to someone else’s reply about concerns reporting him, you can’t 100% say he’s in the bakery, he could easily deny it
Oh I see but I don’t think he could to be fair you couldn’t deny it it’s so clear the loaves of bread laid out he would have to be a pretty convincing liar to get away with that one

Reactions: 1

NormaBates

Chatty Member
The only way this idiot will ever loose any weight now is if if he ditches slimming world and calorie counts. He doesn't realise what he's eating is actually really high in calories sometimes.

Mart0212

She works at Asda too from what i can make out!

She was married last year! What the hell she sees in him I am not sure at all?! I think they started as a fling and they now have to be together to prove a point as they both lost everything. To bring a new women around the children this soon is just disgusting, their poor Mom!
Wow ok, defo won’t last, why would you get involved with kirky 🤢. People are weird

Mart0212

And he’s lost weight this week, definitely lying or on fat burners or something else, as he doesn’t exercise, smug twat

supervixxxen

Oh I see but I don’t think he could to be fair you couldn’t deny it it’s so clear the loaves of bread laid out he would have to be a pretty convincing liar to get away with that one
He probably is at work doing that, for whatever reason - attention I guess, he should of bandaged them up

Grim 🤢🤢🤮🤮

The comments that is, not the plate. Well that’s also not great 🤣
🤮🤮🤮

Is it bad that I'm secretly hoping that she's just using him to get on the 'big' SW insta ladder? Like I honestly can't think of any other explanation as to why anyone would want any sort of relationship with this leech! I'm hoping that she's just super naive and saw him as her opening to 'make it' as one of the larger SW profiles on insta. 🤔🤔🤔