sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny, his gf had the same kebab as him the other night but ate the pitta. She didn’t include it in her photo so apparently it is possible to eat something and not photograph it. Who knew?! (Everyone, Kirk. everyone.)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The problem is slimming world is great for quick (and large) losses but isn’t sustainable in the most part, don’t get me wrong some do. However look at some of the big Insta accounts they have all piled it back on (most are twats also 🤣) and because slimming world don’t actually help ongoing unless you pay your £££s you are set up to fail and keep going back.

It’s funny, his gf had the same kebab as him the other night but ate the pitta. She didn’t include it in her photo so apparently it is possible to eat something and not photograph it. Who knew?! (Everyone, Kirk. everyone.)
Think they need to change their kebab shop also as looks like 💩

Reactions: 2
The problem is slimming world is great for quick (and large) losses but isn’t sustainable in the most part, don’t get me wrong some do. However look at some of the big Insta accounts they have all piled it back on (most are twats also 🤣) and because slimming world don’t actually help ongoing unless you pay your £££s you are set up to fail and keep going back.

Think they need to change their kebab shop also as looks like 💩
I agree and disagree. I think it all depends on the person and I think the big accounts are horrific and terrible influences on people genuinely trying to lose weight.

Following the plan properly and making it balanced it really can work long term (for me it has anyway) but as long as these idiots show off and glorify binge and restricting it’s always going to make Slimming World look ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
Sorry, also correct me if I’m wrong isn’t it 15 syncs a day target or 20 if at target. Not 22.5 you ballbag.

he is just vile makes My skin crawl Gives me the massive ick I had to stop going to the Asda’s he works in as couldn’t bare to see him sloping about with that big bottom lip of his spluttering and swaying how the hell he has managed to get a girlfriend let alone the fiancé he had before her is beyond me if COVID was a person he would be it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree and disagree. I think it all depends on the person and I think the big accounts are horrific and terrible influences on people genuinely trying to lose weight.

Following the plan properly and making it balanced it really can work long term (for me it has anyway) but as long as these idiots show off and glorify binge and restricting it’s always going to make Slimming World look ridiculous.
Yes, totally depends on the Person, I guess what I mean is a lot don’t understand food or have issues with food that “the plan” or the consultants aren’t trained or have the knowledge to deal with. I know from personal experience I lost 3 stone, started running and had a couple of gains And it was like oh next week will be better. It’s muscle gain number now about a stone heavier than my lightest and in the best shape I’ve been in

he is just vile makes My skin crawl Gives me the massive ick I had to stop going to the Asda’s he works in as couldn’t bare to see him sloping about with that big bottom lip of his spluttering and swaying how the hell he has managed to get a girlfriend let alone the fiancé he had before her is beyond me if COVID was a person he would be it 🤢
How’s his bread 🤣

Last edited:
Sorry, also correct me if I’m wrong isn’t it 15 syncs a day target or 20 if at target. Not 22.5 you ballbag.
I saw on his planner his per day is 19…. If you’re consistently going over… wonder what happens 🤔🤔

A lot of these idiots try and manipulate the plan to mostly involve chocolate and junk food and justifying by saying it is low syn instead of actually using the plan to fill up on decent whole foods such a carbs, protein etc. I use the plan to fill up on decent meals balanced with fruit and veg and my cravings for junk food and chocolate have dropped massively.

A lot of these idiots try and manipulate the plan to mostly involve chocolate and junk food and justifying by saying it is low syn instead of actually using the plan to fill up on decent whole foods such a carbs, protein etc. I use the plan to fill up on decent meals balanced with fruit and veg and my cravings for junk food and chocolate have dropped massively.
It’s the sugar, and that’s why if you continue to eat half a larhe bar everyday regardless of suns you aren’t ever going to get over it. Moderation, not every day

It’s the sugar, and that’s why if you continue to eat half a larhe bar everyday regardless of suns you aren’t ever going to get over it. Moderation, not every day
exactly!! They show no willingness to change or be healthy

All he does is eat chocolate and try justify it by telling us the size/syns/squares etc.
Your never gonna fit it your party frock at this rate buddy!
He's got bigger tits than me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine your boyfriend throwing his moobs in the air and photographing his kebab to prove the lack of pitta to his Instagram followers

• Haha
Reactions: 8