sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can't prove you didn't eat something... and his protestations just make me think he did anyway 😆

Reactions: 2
A takeaway every week after a weigh in and he wonders why he isn’t shifting the lbs

Reactions: 3
A takeaway every week after a weigh in and he wonders why he isn’t shifting the lbs
The calories in it don't count because he said 'syn'. It's like when I eat the chips that have fallen in the bottom of the mcdonalds bag - they're calorie free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys cmon credit where credit is due 😂😂he has lost a huge 1.5 lbs this week the same 1.5 lbs plus a few more well a lot more lol he has lost and gained for months 😂 but yeah slimming world works wonders for him NOT! and he is a prime example of people not following the plan correctly he is giving them such a bad name kirk we know you read here give the choccie a miss a few nights this week as you may lose another 1 of your yo yo lbs 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cryin 😭

Wages full blown war on pitta gate and then proceeds to screenshot his purchase of Tesco’s confectionary aisle.

Get in the bin Smirk

• Haha
I love chocolate but even when I’m not on a diet I don’t buy that much bleeping sweets, it’s disgusting

Reactions: 3
It's like he's far too keen and desperate. It's not normal. He obviously knows he's punching.

He filters the duck out of the pair of them too.

The man makes such a fuss about not eating his pitta that comes with the kebab yet boasts that he has brought the whole of the chocolate isle at the supermarket 😂 he is off his rocker

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've had a nosey thru her insta and she seems really insecure and seems really pissed off with her body as she says she's had failed IVF etc. I wonder if she's really low and vunerable? Plus he has kids and if she can't have any of her own?? Like you say she's young and pretty, and he's a middle aged,fat, pervert.

Reactions: 9
I've had a nosey thru her insta and she seems really insecure and seems really pissed off with her body as she says she's had failed IVF etc. I wonder if she's really low and vunerable? Plus he has kids and if she can't have any of her own?? Like you say she's young and pretty, and he's a middle aged,fat, pervert.
😂😂😂😂 you’ve won the internet today middle aged fat Pervert 😂😂😂😂 this sums him up perfectly but don’t forget he is hula hoop extraordinaire also 😭😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is what I've been thinking the whole time but never wanted to say it!! I honestly think its the fact that he has kids and he's probably sold her the 'My kids would love you being their step mummy' knowing full she's vulnerable and has sadly struggled with fertility. He's a predator and has prayed and is now like the cat who's got the cream. She's a beautiful young woman and there's no explanation why anyone would get with lurch the perv 🤔

Reactions: 5
So the gf has gained again, his eating habits are obviously effecting her progress.

Reactions: 2
His excuse of we can’t make dinner so that’s why we have to get a take away is such crap!!!

Reactions: 4