sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His excuse of we can’t make dinner so that’s why we have to get a take away is such crap!!!
Definitely, they could just batch cook and keep a freezer stash or make extra the night before. I don’t know why he keeps going on about the pitta because only people who are on tattle will know what he’s on about, his other followers will just think wtf! I’m not surprised she’s gained this week the amount of bleeping chocolate, biscuits and sweets he buys!

Reactions: 3
She has to be low key pissed off he's lost and she's gained. He's a bloody feeder. Always leaving her little sweet treats

Definitely, they could just batch cook and keep a freezer stash or make extra the night before. I don’t know why he keeps going on about the pitta because only people who are on tattle will know what he’s on about, his other followers will just think wtf! I’m not surprised she’s gained this week the amount of bleeping chocolate, biscuits and sweets he buys!
Exactly!! Or have beans on toast. Loads less calories.
Or just STFU and enjoy your take away instead of having to justify it to yourself or your followers. But understand the weight won't fall off eating shite all the time

Reactions: 4
Why does he keep posting really defensively about pitta bread ? Does he read here or do people put comments under his posts that seem to wind him up?
His gf seems to get very defensive too.

Why does he keep posting really defensively about pitta bread ? Does he read here or do people put comments under his posts that seem to wind him up?
His gf seems to get very defensive too.
It's really, really weird to me because he's posts through the day like oh I had mcdonalds breakfast, KFC for lunch, a quick bag of sharing crisps for a snack, had an ice cream at the beach, shared a bag of haribo with the wifey, had a kebab NO PITA BREAD, ate a tub of Ben and jerrys for dessert, quick midnight snack of toast before bed.

Wow, thank god you didn't have the pita bread, that would've ruined the diet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's really, really weird to me because he's posts through the day like oh I had mcdonalds breakfast, KFC for lunch, a quick bag of sharing crisps for a snack, had an ice cream at the beach, shared a bag of haribo with the wifey, had a kebab NO PITA BREAD, ate a tub of Ben and jerrys for dessert, quick midnight snack of toast before bed.

Lol that's exactly what I thought 😅
It makes no sense as he seems to care more about a bit of bread but doesn't mind all the snacks he keeps bingeing on. It's bizarre. No wonder his gf is putting the weight on, he's a bad influence.

Reactions: 1
There are literally no comments on any of his posts about anyone questioning the pitta bread so it can only be from here. It seems very odd that it’s the only thing he’s picked up from everything on here 😂

Reactions: 5
There are literally no comments on any of his posts about anyone questioning the pitta bread so it can only be from here. It seems very odd that it’s the only thing he’s picked up from everything on here 😂
Clearly has more issue with a pitta than the fact he is a creepy mofo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the gf has gained again, his eating habits are obviously effecting her progress.
It was only half a pound to be fair I can gain that from a meal 🤣 not white knighting. He’s still a creep

But you’re forgetting NO PITTA BREAD

• Haha
It was only half a pound to be fair I can gain that from a meal 🤣 not white knighting. He’s still a creep

But you’re forgetting NO PITTA BREAD
It's the best diet ever, est whatever the duck you want, just occasionally say syn and never eat pitta bread. I'm in, pass the dairy milk!

• Haha
It's the best diet ever, est whatever the duck you want, just occasionally say syn and never eat pitta bread. I'm in, pass the dairy milk!
Don’t forget you have to use jd seasonings on every meal, normal herbs simply won’t work

• Haha
Why do you need a sandwich, yoghurt, crisps, fruit (let you off for that) leftover pasta, jelly more fruit and steak dinner. All on the same day, probs had breakfast as well and no doubt dessert and “treats”. Must be a pitta there somewhere as well 🤣. His shopping must be astronomical

Why do you need a sandwich, yoghurt, crisps, fruit (let you off for that) leftover pasta, jelly more fruit and steak dinner. All on the same day, probs had breakfast as well and no doubt dessert and “treats”. Must be a pitta there somewhere as well 🤣. His shopping must be astronomical
Their sandwiches always look like they've been gone over with a steam roller! Honesty go look at past photos. They look so thin and unappetising.
They look all sweaty like they've been sat on 🤢😂😂😂

• Haha
Their sandwiches always look like they've been gone over with a steam roller! Honesty go look at past photos. They look so thin and unappetising.
They look all sweaty like they've been sat on 🤢😂😂😂
In kirks sweaty back pocket

Reactions: 1