sw_kirk - The snurge of Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does he do for a job? I don’t know how he affords some of the stuff he they live in London? Or have I made that up?

He looks awful in that top 🤢 he lives in Basildon/ pitsea and works in Asda bakery I refuse to buy anything from the one he works jn now wouldnt be able to eat bread or goods what he has touched …I think he only left the ex’s house once he and the gf got a flat together as he deffo couldn’t afford to rent alone he was in council house before his ex is a lovely girl didn’t deserve to be cheated on relentlessly once he lost weight and got confident and cocky the cheating started disgusting creature he is I don’t know him personally just know of him and his ex

Reactions: 6
Does anybody else find the photos a bit odd and creepy for a birthday display??
I've seen people use old baby photos etc when it's a big birthday like a 60th etc??
Pair of wierdos!!
Screenshot_20210913_163632.jpg

Reactions: 3
I thought he lived in Pompey as he's always posting being there.

I can't believe how much he eats for a standard lunch. He eats a sandwich some fruit crisps an apple jelly and yoghurt. That's far too much for a lunch on top of what he eats for dinner snacks and breakfast. He should eat about three of those things tops, not six. I have no clue with fitness but I was taught you're supposed to eat less and when hungry try drinking more water to curve the hunger and if you're still really hungry then to have a healthy snack. But you won't lose weight eating as much as that in a day and he's worried about bloody pitta bread?! I have really unhealthy eating habits myself and always have to eat food until I'm stuffed so then I'm satisfied whereas I should really be eating till I'm not really full up but not hungry either. I know my eating probably isn't healthy so I wouldn't make an influencer account where others in a vulnerable state may be taking my poor advice. It does annoy me a bit when these accounts are supposed to be setting an example but do really unhealthy things like all his sugary snacks he's always scoffing.

Reactions: 1
I think he is a little boy stuck in a mans body surely only someone much younger than his what 45-50
Years would put a post up stating it’s their birthday 😂

Reactions: 4
I think he is a little boy stuck in a mans body surely only someone much younger than his what 45-50
Years would put a post up stating it’s their birthday 😂
I agree. With the Disney and Lego obsession too. Peter Pan vibes 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So it’s his birthday I wonder what tit he is eating today. Perhaps he might treat himself to the pitta bread. #makingmemories . Also agree quite odd how much of a big deal they are making out of it being his bday it’s not a big one I don’t think.

Reactions: 5
So it’s his birthday I wonder what tit he is eating today. Perhaps he might treat himself to the pitta bread. #makingmemories . Also agree quite odd how much of a big deal they are making out of it being his bday it’s not a big one I don’t think.
Calories don't count for slimming worlders on your birthday....or Xmas... or Easter.... Or every other Wednesday or the last Friday on a leap year....🙄🙄🙄
This is why nearly every one of them yoyo's

Teddies on the bed....I mean come on 😂 I bet he wears adult nappies and enjoys being fed by his “mummy”
😭😭😭😭😭 Omg I can't unsee that image now
*Wasn't feeling my weetabix anyway 🤢🤣

Reactions: 1
Encouraging his kids to have cake for breakfast. Great example to be setting.
I'll say it (and probably burn in hell) but it's only what everybody will be thinking .. . His lad looks like he could do with cutting back on a snack or two.

Reactions: 8
I'll say it (and probably burn in hell) but it's only what everybody will be thinking .. . His lad looks like he could do with cutting back on a snack or two.
I wonder if he feels the need for treats etc due to the family splitting? It must be hard for consistency, but if he knows how unhappy he has been being overweight, you’d think he’d be doing what he can to make sure his kids don’t feel that way.

Reactions: 4