SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only look at her page now and again. Not sure if I’m imagining it, but I thought she was vegan? Have recently seen pots of meal prepped food which look like they contain very red beef 🤷‍♀️

I only look at her page now and again. Not sure if I’m imagining it, but I thought she was vegan? Have recently seen pots of meal prepped food which look like they contain very red beef 🤷‍♀️
I believe she was but gave it up quickly. I find a lot of these fitness IG pages do!

Reactions: 1
‘Keeping it 100% real’ except when it comes to gaining weight or talking about any type of struggle 😐
AHh I’ve just been on her page! So glad she seems to have put some weight on... but your right she’s not addressed this with her “keeping it 100% real”

She was one of the first accounts I followed but I had to stop once figuring out the extremes she goes to... Each to their own but why make out like you're following SW? I hope if she had gained its a wake up call and sets her on the right path

Sometime in the last month she mentioned in passing about having been in hospital and unwel around Christmas. No doubt in my mind her eating disorder caught up with her, She’s moved back to her parents abruptly has something to do with her health. The tanning photos today, she looks very uncomfortable.
it’s sad for a young lady to suffer this way but anyone who has a platform shouldn’t promote disordered eating to impressionable followers

Reactions: 3
Sometime in the last month she mentioned in passing about having been in hospital and unwel around Christmas. No doubt in my mind her eating disorder caught up with her, She’s moved back to her parents abruptly has something to do with her health. The tanning photos today, she looks very uncomfortable.
it’s sad for a young lady to suffer this way but anyone who has a platform shouldn’t promote disordered eating to impressionable followers
I would say she looks like she put a little bit of weight on recently and is looking better right now

I just stumbled across this on Instagram. Looks like she's given some page permission to use her images to promote keto. This is really dishonest/misleading considering she didn't follow keto?? She did slimming world right? I wonder if they paid her...
I remember she posted on her stories some time ago that pages were using her transformation pics without her permission... I think it’s happened a couple of times

Reactions: 2
These stupid companies are always stealing people's transformation pics. Though I think she counts macros and not syns at a guess so maybe not totally honest either 😆

Reactions: 2
I agree she is so much healthier and a better weight.

But what’s odd is pretending or covering up she clearly had an eating disorder, she had some kind of radical stay in hospital in January, she was living with her boyfriend and had suddenly appeared back home with her parents with no clothes and hardly any belongings. Now, if she was a private account or only posted about her exercise I could understand, but she’s pushing her YouTube channel, re pies and tutorials as if nothing has happened. It’s not just her weight that’s changed, and for the better as we all agree, but her presentation nd what she talks about

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She lost all her weight on SW then switched to an UP online plan for her photo shoot. I know someone who did the UP weight loss plan and she was eating 1000 calories a day, had to do between 20-30k steps a day as well as 2 weight sessions and 1 HIIT session. The diet was keto style (one meal a day would have carbs the rest would be protein and fats). She lost 90lb in 6 months. She’s kept the weight off for over a year but it would be easy to slip into disordered eating.

• Wow
I agree she is so much healthier and a better weight.

But what’s odd is pretending or covering up she clearly had an eating disorder, she had some kind of radical stay in hospital in January, she was living with her boyfriend and had suddenly appeared back home with her parents with no clothes and hardly any belongings. Now, if she was a private account or only posted about her exercise I could understand, but she’s pushing her YouTube channel, re pies and tutorials as if nothing has happened. It’s not just her weight that’s changed, and for the better as we all agree, but her presentation nd what she talks about
I’m so nosy and want to know. I saw she posted about her hospital stay just before Iceland but hadn’t noticed she’d moved back into her parents... glad it looks like she has moved away from the eating disorder though, it was def worrying to see her influencing her followers to eat basically nothing 😥

Her latest Instagram post and caption - fair play to her she actually seems a lot better these days, way less obsessive.

She mentions she had a few health issues which she’ll share more about but I can’t help but be curious

Reactions: 4
Her latest Instagram post and caption - fair play to her she actually seems a lot better these days, way less obsessive.

She mentions she had a few health issues which she’ll share more about but I can’t help but be curious
Yeah I’m the same, I hope she’s ok though! She does seem better and looks great 😊