SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s quit what appears to be a decent job that she went to uni for to be an online coach. It’s such a saturated market, and IMO you’ve got to have personality for it to kick off which she doesn’t. She’s very one tone, one facial expression, talks about keeping it real when we know it was likely she was hospitalised due to her relationship with food.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s quit what appears to be a decent job that she went to uni for to be an online coach. It’s such a saturated market, and IMO you’ve got to have personality for it to kick off which she doesn’t. She’s very one tone, one facial expression, talks about keeping it real when we know it was likely she was hospitalised due to her relationship with food.
Yes!! I would never consider her open. First off she spent over a year on the Slimming World bandwagon when it was clear none of her meals even contained a single Syn! Her meals always looked vile. Then she got scarily skinny and had people saying ‘omg you look amazing’ then she put some of the weight back on (which I mean thank goodness because she was getting so disordered) but never actually addressed it ever 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I was expecting something different! It was made out to be some massive reveal but really don’t think it’s anything special 😐

Reactions: 2
100% agree- hospitalised twelve months ago with an unacknowledged eating disorder, leaving her engineering job, changing where she lives several times during the pandemic and leaving all her possessions behind- she must have had a mental breakdown. If so I don’t think living life for the gram and an online coach is going to make it worse, not better.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yes!! I would never consider her open. First off she spent over a year on the Slimming World bandwagon when it was clear none of her meals even contained a single Syn! Her meals always looked vile. Then she got scarily skinny and had people saying ‘omg you look amazing’ then she put some of the weight back on (which I mean thank goodness because she was getting so disordered) but never actually addressed it ever 🤷🏻‍♀️
100% agree- hospitalised twelve months ago with an unacknowledged eating disorder, leaving her engineering job, changing where she lives several times during the pandemic and leaving all her possessions behind- she must have had a mental breakdown. If so I don’t think living life for the gram and an online coach is going to make it worse, not better.
Not only that, but online PT’s started on the gym floor, they’ve got the basic foundations and have built on that. If you look at online PT’s like James Smith, Dirren Kartel, Jo Kearney as examples, love them or hate them they’ve got qualifications, experience AND bags of personality, that’s why they’ve been successful. Sarah’s got qualifications but she’s got no experience and 0 personality 🤷🏽‍♀️ . It’s like passing a driving theory test, you couldn’t then go and get in the car and drive. Her only experience is slimming world and then becoming dangerously thin/training for a photo shoot.

Reactions: 4
Her recent flowers post is so cringe.. I really do pity these instagrammers who take it that seriously they set up their own "shoots". What a life.

Also, why would anyone want to enter a giveaway for a bunch of flowers? Seems so odd to me

Reactions: 1
Reviving this thread! Anyone else still follow her??

She's broken up with her long term boyfriend and doing the classic single after a ltr stuff

Hw
Not only that, but online PT’s started on the gym floor, they’ve got the basic foundations and have built on that. If you look at online PT’s like James Smith, Dirren Kartel, Jo Kearney as examples, love them or hate them they’ve got qualifications, experience AND bags of personality, that’s why they’ve been successful. Sarah’s got qualifications but she’s got no experience and 0 personality 🤷🏽‍♀️ . It’s like passing a driving theory test, you couldn’t then go and get in the car and drive. Her only experience is slimming world and then becoming dangerously thin/training for a photo shoot.
Her fees are ridiculous too! I don’t rate JS or DK, both just influencers at this point (I used to be in the academy and it’s cliquey and inbred as duck!) but she charges the same as decent PT’s in Manchester who actually work at a gym and are educated (not just a quick course!). David Flowers at Form Manchester is amazing and highly qualified. She also has obvious MH issues (no shame in that) but someone who is only a year or so into recovery shouldn’t be working in the industry she is.

Anyone else find her q&a with her new ‘boyfriend’ of LESS THAN A MONTH incredibly cringe 🤮

Anyone else find her q&a with her new ‘boyfriend’ of LESS THAN A MONTH incredibly cringe 🤮
Yeah a little, nice she’s happy but seems so soon! I still don’t really put my boyfriend on social media and we’ve been together 10 years 🤣

Yes absolutely awful 🤣 the question about training together improving sex life 🤢 she was single 3 months after a really long term relationship as well, I know you can't help who you meet but speaking from experience that isn't long enough to process it all. I think she was overcompensating with her "don't need no man" comments personally.

So they’ve been official 2 weeks and dating for 6… already had tattoos and she’s filming them having a bath together? It’s moving a bit fast no? 🤣

They've been together literally 3 weeks and she's trying to convince him to get a dog together. WTF

She's now talking about getting rid of her relationship weight gain 🥴 How much can she have gained in 6 weeks 🤣