SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get how does she get to have her bf's daughter stay with her when he's not there?

Reactions: 1
He's nowhere near as into her as she is him. Look at his body language in pics now, in comparison to when they first met. He doesn't even put his arms around her, it's her touching him all the time. She's become his nanny and his mum, it won't end well. I don't think he fancies her anymore. That's not a good sign for it to have fizzled out this early

I'd be highly suspicious why he's deleted his insta too, when she has a big platform and constantly posts him on there.

What you hiding?

Reactions: 4
Don't think he's at home though now and she's out with his kid. If I were the kids mum I wouldn't let my kid out with a stranger hell no
I wasnā€™t allowed to have my now stepson on my own for a good couple of years. I get on quite well with his mum now (my husbandā€™s ex) but that level of trust took years and I fully respected that.

Also, side note: did anyone else notice she wrote ā€œIf I do end up getting marriedā€¦ā€ what a strange thing for an engaged person to write

Reactions: 2
itā€™s her dropping heavy hints. She kept dropping countless hints until he proposed to her, then it was the same with the dog, pretty much daily comments until they got the dog. This will be her trying to get him to start planning the weddingā€¦ go back a couple of years ago when her and her partner broke up, she seemed so independent, she has a decent job and was travelling on her own, yet since sheā€™s met this guy she acts like a right desperate beg

I wasnā€™t allowed to have my now stepson on my own for a good couple of years. I get on quite well with his mum now (my husbandā€™s ex) but that level of trust took years and I fully respected that.

Also, side note: did anyone else notice she wrote ā€œIf I do end up getting marriedā€¦ā€ what a strange thing for an engaged person to write

itā€™s her dropping heavy hints. She kept dropping countless hints until he proposed to her, then it was the same with the dog, pretty much daily comments until they got the dog. This will be her trying to get him to start planning the weddingā€¦ go back a couple of years ago when her and her partner broke up, she seemed so independent, she has a decent job and was travelling on her own, yet since sheā€™s met this guy she acts like a right desperate beg
He's probably leading a double life she's in for a big heartbreak. She is the one driving all of this and he's being pushed along with it all because she's basically his mum that he shags šŸ¤¢

I've seen plenty of girls act the way she does and it never ends well. They are normally disrespected and cheated on. I don't think he is into her and I'd be very suspicious why he deleted his Instagram when she's constantly on there, telling the world their life. He lapped it up when they first met.

He signed up for a fun gym bunny and in a short space of time she's playing mum to him, mum to his daughter, got a dog, got engaged and piled on about 5/6 stone. It's all ridiculously over the top and manic

Reactions: 1
Can't believe I found this girl again, or she came up as someone to follow. I actually used follow her then my fitness account got hacked, luckily I found her again. I didn't really like her weird food posts, "posting this drink for the gram", etc. Saw she gained weight, not surprised she gained weight with such an unhealthy relationship with food. That can only really be cured with lots of therapy.

I'm not sure what slimming world is, but is it like Weight Watchers?

Sarah will always be a "fat girl" at heart, unless she gets help, but sounds like she is. This is probably her first relationship with a bloke like this, not sure what her other guy looked like. But I am sure when she was over weight she probably never thought she could get a dude like him (not that he's anything special). No surprise she's real loved up, some girls just love hard quick & intensely. Rather odd that she's acting like his kid's mom, how long have then been together?

Also, I saw something like "I wasn't able to afford this"? Was she having money issues? Someone also mentioned that she has an engineer degree? what? Really? What kind of engineer is she and why isn't she doing that full time?

If my partner was posting this tit about me Iā€™d go BALLISTIC!

have some privacy, erghā€¦

Reactions: 3
So desperate to prove sheā€™s wanted and lusted over. Youā€™re a live in babysitter/sex doll mate, pipe the duck down.

eta- why does she remind me of one of the dudes out of the Green Day-Basket Case video?
Yep! And ewwww why is she so trashy now?

Everything she has posted is just being an adult, yes its hard and overwhelming sometimes but its just life.

The make time for intimacy made me laugh though cos shes always oversharing how much sex theyā€™re (not) having

I donā€™t know how she can be overwhelmed by drinking water and not drinking too much caffeine?

Also the last comment about being stuck in the same rut that shes been in since she met him reads to me like maybe heā€™s the problem

She posted and deleted this last nightā€¦. Iā€™m not sure how Iā€™d feel if I was him

She posted and deleted this last nightā€¦. Iā€™m not sure how Iā€™d feel if I was him
She feels like that because their relationship is one sided, and she's not getting any of her needs met. She will drive him away. She's tried to buy his love through his kid and mothering him. It won't make him treat her the way she wants to be treated. She's obsessed with him, he's just not that into her I'd put money on it

It was obvious from the start he just wanted a live in cleaner and nanny for his kid

When they first got together she used to post about doing the laundry daily and cleaning his house

I reckon he's the sort that thinks it's all a woman's job, and cause its probably his house shes living in he's got that over her head too "I pay the mortgage" or whatever.

I feel sorry for her reading those messages and actually empathise to be honest. It's always the people who scream loudest on social media about how great their partner is who have the worst relationships behind closed doors.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
God she on about ā€˜getting Willyā€™ again. Honestly she makes me cringe. I find myself pulling an ick face whenever I see a story of hers!

• Sick
Reactions: 7