SW_ sarahlinney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve just died from second hand embarrassment from her little “embrace myself” story… 🫠

Reactions: 2
I wonder how much weight she has gained back. I know peoples weight fluctuates etc and I’m currently on a weight loss journey but I can’t imagine having a PT who was setting my meals plans and exercises whilst they were gaining more and more weight?

Reactions: 6
Aka look at my ass!
Anyone else think she wishes she never quit her engineering job? Shes now a coach hopping from gym/studio to gym/studio duno whether thats something to suggest what she’s like (is she falling out with people?) or can’t afford it with not enough clients or what and also working a second job!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Aka look at my ass!
Anyone else think she wishes she never quit her engineering job? Shes now a coach hopping from gym/studio to gym/studio duno whether thats something to suggest what she’s like (is she falling out with people?) or can’t afford it with not enough clients or what and also working a second job!
She was so misguided quitting that job! Didn’t she get a first in her degree and get a really great job?!

Anytime she mentions anything sexual I feel so ill

"iykyk"🤢
If you’re referring to her recent post in the bath of her ‘prepping’ herself for her fella’s return…. I think I actually vomited in my own mouth. I think I’m going to have to unfollow her 🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
If you’re referring to her recent post in the bath of her ‘prepping’ herself for her fella’s return…. I think I actually vomited in my own mouth. I think I’m going to have to unfollow her 🤢🤮🤢🤮
She is an absolute car crash. Sarah love, I kinda hope you nicked a labia 🤷🏻‍♀️🤢

• Haha
“FYI everybody, just shaving me minge cause I’m getting some tonight” 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I just don't know why you would share that, honestly wtf. What if her parents see it?

Good for her getting out and having a "solo date" last night but does anyone else feel like she's always trying to prove she's still an "independent woman" as she portrayed when she was single?

It's clearly not the case and she's stuck hoovering her convicted criminal boyfriends grey carpets 24/7

I'm not normally scathing of anyone but she honestly does my head in maybe I should unfollow as well😂😂

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but she's appaa fully qualified trainer and is running a 'lose weight' group and after the 1st week she is saying she weighs the most she ever has? I'd be changing trainers real fast!

sorry should say apparently lol

I'm sorry but she's appaa fully qualified trainer and is running a 'lose weight' group and after the 1st week she is saying she weighs the most she ever has? I'd be changing trainers real fast!

sorry should say apparently lol
where is she saying this? And didn't she lose 10st on SW?

I think she said she weighs the most she has in a long time not ever, I don't think she's back to her starting weight before slimming world?