Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to do something with that chimney breast in her lounge it looks so odd just bare.

Reactions: 3
Have you watched the vlog? Is it baaaad?
Its a bloody boring vlog!
She has bought a new bed which is exactly the same as her old one only it's a kingsize
shows us the wardrobes she's had made in her bedroom which is for her clothes obviously (where does Ryan put his clothes)
got a boucle chair for the lounge (free of course from sofa.com)
She shows us her BF's music studio which has no heating so he's using an electric heater 😊 #bougie
and thats about it.:sleep:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I hate this new thing of starting a video by saying she's not OK, getting tearful, not explaining why and then the rest of the video having nothing to do with the apparent meltdown she's in the midst off. What's the point of including the footage and starting the video like that? It just makes me switch off.

Reactions: 18
She really needs to do something with that chimney breast in her lounge it looks so odd just bare.
Agreed. It looks weird….just finished the vlog. What a bore! How many times did we have to endure the application of yellow foundation? 🤮 I skipped through quite a bit. Did she explain why she’s tearful again?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agreed. It looks weird….just finished the vlog. What a bore! How many times did we have to endure the application of yellow foundation? 🤮
She's ITALIAN, donchaknow

(We all know she's not, her grandma married a bloke with an Italian last name.)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agreed. It looks weird….just finished the vlog. What a bore! How many times did we have to endure the application of yellow foundation? 🤮 I skipped through quite a bit. Did she explain why she’s tearful again?
She said she had lost her passport.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gosh I haven’t checked in on bonaldi biscuit for a while.
What has she done to her mouth?? Also she has a podcast? 😂😂😂, why does every influenza think they can do the whole podcast thing!
Same here! Looks like she finally did something about her mustache though at least

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate this new thing of starting a video by saying she's not OK, getting tearful, not explaining why and then the rest of the video having nothing to do with the apparent meltdown she's in the midst off. What's the point of including the footage and starting the video like that? It just makes me switch off.
I hated it too! I get you don't want to talk about your private life, but then just don't talk about it at all. We can't relate anyway.

By the way, another very unrelatable (and unbelievable) moment was when she said she saved every penny to pay for her loft conversion.

I also thought it was quiet sad how she was very happy to stand in certain points of er house, because from that angle it looked like a Pinterest picture. Imagine that being important in your life! I mean: great that such small things make her happy, but please (virtually) slap me the moment I think that is important in my life!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Its a bloody boring vlog!
She has bought a new bed which is exactly the same as her old one only it's a kingsize
shows us the wardrobes she's had made in her bedroom which is for her clothes obviously (where does Ryan put his clothes)
got a boucle chair for the lounge (free of course from sofa.com)
She shows us her BF's music studio which has no heating so he's using an electric heater 😊 #bougie
and thats about it.:sleep:
Why does the bonaldi biscuit need a king sized bed when she is the smallest, little human ever? Surely a small double would be enough for DJ‐Ryan, he wouldn't even notice she was there afterall, due to her teeny weeny tinyness?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s as deep as a wet puddle. Boring blog, boring update, boring furniture, the outside office seems nice but no heating. It gets cold in Brighton, right? I don’t know cause there was a time that Suzie would go out in the winter in short sleeve shirts and shorts cause she doesn’t get cold, remember those videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s as deep as a wet puddle. Boring blog, boring update, boring furniture, the outside office seems nice but no heating. It gets cold in Brighton, right? I don’t know cause there was a time that Suzie would go out in the winter in short sleeve shirts and shorts cause she doesn’t get cold, remember those videos.
Ahhaahaaaa those were the days. We all loved the escapades of Floozy Suzie.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.