Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤔 just popped up on my fb feed could be nothing but not something I would use if I wasn’t expecting
Calling themselves mum sorry mom and dad
The dirty trainers
The spelling of Paris
The bag being front and centre

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how influencers go on these fully organized trips like a bunch of adult high schoolers and then get really excited for “a shoot” and it’s basically like the photo booth at your office holiday party.

Watching her pout around some door jams and put her skaggy boots on a table are not going to make me want to buy perfume.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'It was so fun to work on this'

Is 'this' just those random photos of her wearing sunglasses glasses inside?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her video was even worse! The first ten minutes were her getting emotional over 'finally' being in Paris again. Sue, if you wanted to go to Paris so bad, why didn't you go? It's not that the past three years were full-on non-stop lockdowns. Like someone here said: she only goes now, because a brand took her.
But then she also said, she felt like she wasn't good at her job and started doubting herself untill this trip came along and she just knew she was on the right track. No, Sue! You don't do a great job: you don't inform us about anything, you have know knowledge of anything that's going on in the fashion or beauty industry...
Normally her vlogs are the perfect thing for some guilty pleasure brainless distraction, but this was just infuriating!
Also, great that you get emotional over finally going back to Paris after the pandemic, meanwhile tons of people worry about getting food on the table and warming their house, but I understand this has also been a very emotional and rough time for you not being in Paris...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I couldn’t even watch the latest vlog in full, I’ve turned it off after 10 mins. The materialism is off the scale! During lockdown Paris was one of the things she missed the most?!? Not seeing her family & friends or being able to leave the house for longer than an hour? Then she proceeds to show her gifted perfume, makeup, vanity case, sunglasses and boots whilst sat in her gifted hotel room with a view of the Eiffel Tower

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Is she bleeping stupid? She was on the verge of crying thinking about how she hadn't been to Paris since lockdown EASED? So not even before lockdown, but since like, 2021? So 18 months?

Most people only go to Paris ONCE, if at all. It's not like she even has fam/friends or another personal connection to Paris. She just goes to buy fuggo Chanels. There are people who haven't been able to go visit their birth/home country in a decade, but not being able to see GAY PAREEEEEE in less than 2 years has her devastated (outside of Paris doesn't count obvs, despite being in south of France a month ago).

What a bleeping mole. Trash human being, so she she's perf for a trash brand like Jimmy Choo.

Hope Jimmy Choo gift her tishoos for her dramatic ishoos.

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 8.07.49 pm.png

YES, WHAT IS HAPPENING
Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 8.20.09 pm.png

• Sick
  • Heart
She hasn't been back to Paris because she is too tight to pay for a trip herself. Like she is too tight to pay for the renovations so gets her dopey BF to pay half while she wastes thousands on designer bags!

Reactions: 19
Also, she has the most atrocious style I've ever witnessed. Absolute lol at the girl behind her thinking, "WTF."

Hun, no one thinks you're ~ * p a r e e e e s a n * ~

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 8.33.54 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 8.34.29 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 8.34.49 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 8.36.13 pm.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The only recollection I have of her going to Paris before was to go to Disneyland? She's getting all misty eyed as if she couldn't just hop on a flight or the Eurostar at any point over the last year. She's spent a small fortune on handbags and clothes but a trip to Paris was out of the question. She could even have made some half decent non sponsored content (maybe why she loves Paris so much, which she failed to articulate in the video). What did they even do in Paris other than swan around taking outfit pictures? Imagine going to Paris and all your vlog footage is of your own face.

Jimmy Choo have her 'all time favourite packaging'. Imagine being given and buying so much tit that you have favourite packaging. Practically wetting herself over another free pair of boots and overreacting to the camera while most people watching won't have their heating on.

• Angry
She’s been spending too much time around Vic. This bra and suit look is so 2019. It’s coming up to winter! Put a shirt on, girl.

I also think she really ruins every single look with the orange tan and the tragic tattoos. I have visible tattoos and I love tattoos on other people when done well. Her random and fading badly assortment look like they were done with a pen and infected safety pin in a prison yard.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gosh I haven’t checked in on bonaldi biscuit for a while.
What has she done to her mouth?? Also she has a podcast? 😂😂😂, why does every influenza think they can do the whole podcast thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gosh I haven’t checked in on bonaldi biscuit for a while.
What has she done to her mouth?? Also she has a podcast? 😂😂😂, why does every influenza think they can do the whole podcast thing!
Because their parents told them they could be whatever they wanted to be…even if they’re bad at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whys she always talking about updates when all she seems to do is buy stuff? Is the 'pod' still going?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.