Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe, just maybe if she had a little more depth and purpose to her life she wouldn’t be tearful. (If she’s being honest. Not sure) Instead of curling hair, applying makeup and trying on clothes and shoes all day, do something meaningful and challenging like most people have to!

“I’m so tearful today guys. Let’s unbox all these fabulously expensive items to cheer me up”

Good god. I’m only 10 into the damn vlog!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Says in her latest vlog she could talk about beauty all day.
Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 11.18.52 am.png

Well, it'd be a short bleeping day if her GRWM with Allana was anything to go by (good thing she wakes up after 8AM).
Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 11.20.35 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 11.34.32 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 11.26.27 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 11.29.02 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 11.29.44 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 11.31.09 am.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe, just maybe if she had a little more depth and purpose to her life she wouldn’t be tearful. (If she’s being honest. Not sure) Instead of curling hair, applying makeup and trying on clothes and shoes all day, do something meaningful and challenging like most people have to!

“I’m so tearful today guys. Let’s unbox all these fabulously expensive items to cheer me up”

Good god. I’m only 10 into the damn vlog!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I didn't understand why she even included that footage or mentioned it. She didn't say why she was tearful, just randomly shared it before moving into the kitchen and unboxing a load of tat.

Reactions: 7
I didn't understand why she even included that footage or mentioned it. She didn't say why she was tearful, just randomly shared it before moving into the kitchen and unboxing a load of tat.
Is she genuine? It’s galling when five minutes later….”Here’s my new Jimmy Choos plus lots more”

Reactions: 9
What's with all these shorts of influencers shuffling into shot drumming their fingers on a box, declaring how excited they are and acting as if a new item of clothing is going to change their life? Example, Sue in the baggy crotch bodysuit.
Oh and the other kind of short video, insisting she's running late, filming herself getting dressed and fawning over every item.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
No, she has to do retail therapy remember! It is the advice her therapist gives her (according to her captions on Instagram...)

But I agree. If she doesn't want to talk about her private life, totally fine. But then don't mention it.

I don't think she could talk about makeup for a day. Her vocabulary is far too limited or maybe she'll just call everything 'cute'/'a vibe'.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she could talk about makeup for a day. Her vocabulary is far too limited or maybe she'll just call everything 'cute'/'a vibe'.
I have no doubt in my mind the last book Suzie read was written by jacqueline wilson.

The lack of expansive knowledge of the English language is shocking, how can you be a marketer like many of these influencers are, but have little variety in your adjectives. None of these influencers would last a day as a copy writer

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have no doubt in my mind the last book Suzie read was written by jacqueline Eilson.

The lack of expansive knowledge of the English language is shocking, how can you be a marketer like many of these influencers are, but have little variety in your adjectives. None of these influencers would last a day as a copy writer
She does seem to read fiction sometimes, she's mentioned a couple of Lisa Jewell books before. Any book she's mentioned reading seem like the paperbacks on offer in the supermarket (no shade, sometimes they're good!).

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if you all shop in Farfetch, but I find their prices absurd. And I can almost always find the item I want on the brand’s website or a department store.
Yes!
I think the farfetch shoppers are paying above the odds so that Farfetch can send hundreds of pounds worth of vouchers to the influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This dumb pose she pulls whenever she pops up in other people's vlogs always brings out a visceral reaction in me.

Screen Shot 2022-11-06 at 10.54.27 am.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I have no doubt in my mind the last book Suzie read was written by jacqueline wilson.

Not only that, they have zero knowledge of their business! She doesn't know any technical terms, can't tell you how stuff is made, ...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yet another influencer with the “all I wanted to do was come to Paris”…ok then, why didn’t you? Oh wait, it’s because you had to wait for a brand to pay for it. Got it.

She needs to burn the Skims catsuit. It looks so trashy, especially with the blue boots. But, I can see why Jimmy Choo panders to her. Trashy and trashier.

God, those poor professional pastry chefs. And we get it Sue, you don’t eat gluten or dairy or whatever other arbitrary dietary restriction du jour 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yet another influencer with the “all I wanted to do was come to Paris”…ok then, why didn’t you? Oh wait, it’s because you had to wait for a brand to pay for it. Got it.

She needs to burn the Skims catsuit. It looks so trashy, especially with the blue boots. But, I can see why Jimmy Choo panders to her. Trashy and trashier.

God, those poor professional pastry chefs. And we get it Sue, you don’t eat gluten or dairy or whatever other arbitrary dietary restriction du jour 🙄🙄🙄
Oh god. I’ll be watching later 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love how her BF quickly posted a comment saying they are referring to being the dog's mum & dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.