Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vic posted a photo of a yoga class for her EoE press trip. Sue is in the middle row and the photo makes her look so old and wrinkly. Her extreme weight loss (and possible nutrient lacking diet) is really taking a toll on her šŸ˜¬

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There's something so jarring about how Sue and Vic talk in their YouTube Shorts/TikToks. Really short choppy editing with them agressively talking AT YOU as if new coats and bags are life changing items.

'You're gonna wanna move fast on this one'

Hun, we can barely afford to eat. Who the duck is moving fast to spend Ā£80 on a coat they don't need on your recommendation!?

A week ago she was singing the praises of another Zara coat

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
There's something so jarring about how Sue and Vic talk in their YouTube Shorts/TikToks. Really short choppy editing with them agressively talking AT YOU as if new coats and bags are life changing items.

'You're gonna wanna move fast on this one'

Hun, we can barely afford to eat. Who the duck is moving fast to spend Ā£80 on a coat they don't need on your recommendation!?

A week ago she was singing the praises of another Zara coat

Seems like she's trying too hard to be more of gen z?
Comes off a little more like the contestants on the apprentice when they are doing the QVC challenge...

Her bags are not a vibe, no matter how big the logo is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
another coat video?? hmm..i guess these weren't enough..

i counted about 30 coats in just those videos btw. she has plenty more videos tho

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
another coat video?? hmm..i guess these weren't enough..

i counted about 30 coats in just those videos btw. she has plenty more videos tho
I'm so glad I stopped watching her for this reason exactly! I have a big jacket and coat collection and usually add one coat a year, which is still excessive for some! I used to love her styling clothes she already has but she openly admitted in the comments of a video that because those don't do well she doesn't film them! And that's when I gave up committing to watching every video until I just fully stopped!

Reactions: 12
Does she know that you can wear coats the following year/s?! I have about 5 coats, which feels excessive but I wear them all and didn't buy them all last week :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The idea of an ā€œautumn/winter coat wardrobeā€ is crazy to me, I have one big coat for the winter šŸ˜‚
My little sister is 14 and is obsessed with the idea of buying an ā€˜autumn wardrobeā€™ rather than just layering existing things she has. Influencers have completing skewed reality for younger generations, this way of living is not realistic and is just so so wasteful

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No way am I watching a bloody autumn coat haul. I couldn't care less love you have zero style so wasting 30 minutes of my life watching you ramble on about cute coats is not happening!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way am I watching a bloody autumn coat haul. I couldn't care less love you have zero style so wasting 30 minutes of my life watching you ramble on about cute coats is not happening!
You mean you don't want to watch her waving her hands around in the air and preening at herself trying on impractical coats that aren't warm, aren't padded, aren't waterproof and don't have hoods!? Yeah me neither :ROFLMAO: her autumn/ winter wardrobe is that of someone who doesn't spend much time outside. It doesn't even look like she's trying them on with jumpers underneath. Who's swanning around in a crop top when the weather is cold enough to warrant a coat?

Eta some of my favourite comments. The top one must be having a laugh.

Screenshot_20221017-213718_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221017-213646_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You mean you don't want to watch her waving her hands around in the air and preening at herself trying on impractical coats that aren't warm, aren't padded, aren't waterproof and don't have hoods!? Yeah me neither :ROFLMAO: her autumn/ winter wardrobe is that of someone who doesn't spend much time outside. It doesn't even look like she's trying them on with jumpers underneath. Who's swanning around in a crop top when the weather is cold enough to warrant a coat?

Eta some of my favourite comments. The top one must be having a laugh.

View attachment 1658093View attachment 1658094
Yeah, but the last comment assumes Snoozie is capable of being interesting and relevant.

And has this bish ever heard of LAYERING aka the thing you do during Autumn??? Nah, to her, Autumn style is wearing a little crop and bunging a huge jacket on top.

Btw, she has a new Loewe crop on in the video. As per usual, she's spending even more money behind the scenes. Top is Ā£225 (after complaining about "accidentally" doubling her mortgage payments AND buying a stupid Ā£4,000+ bag).
Screen Shot 2022-10-18 at 12.29.46 pm.png

Also, proper Dyson vacuum vibes with how hard she's sucking everything in.
Screenshot_20221018-124137.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, but the last comment assumes Snoozie is capable of being interesting and relevant.

And has this bish ever heard of LAYERING aka the thing you do during Autumn??? Nah, to her, Autumn style is wearing a little crop and bunging a huge jacket on top.

Btw, she has a new Loewe crop on in the video. As per usual, she's spending even more money behind the scenes. Top is Ā£225 (after complaining about "accidentally" doubling her mortgage payments AND buying a stupid Ā£4,000+ bag).
View attachment 1658490

View attachment 1658512
Everything annoys me about her. Iā€™m beginning to despise the little girl!

Reactions: 5
She probably isnā€™t aware the 12 Storeez is a Russian brand (they have removed that from their website). Even if you want to be non-political, she should consider the ā€˜vibesā€™ of plugging Russian brands.

Reactions: 10
She probably isnā€™t aware the 12 Storeez is a Russian brand (they have removed that from their website). Even if you want to be non-political, she should consider the ā€˜vibesā€™ of plugging Russian brands.
Based on her podcast, I don't think she's aware of much.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1658490

View attachment 1658512
Regarding the loewe top, I always assumed they were sent these items for free? And that she returned or resold most of her hauls. We never really see her style what she has, she just unboxes huge boxes of clothes, drumming her nails on everything while claiming to be so smoll that she can hardly lift the box etc.

Regarding the loewe top, I always assumed they were sent these items for free? And that she returned or resold most of her hauls. We never really see her style what she has, she just unboxes huge boxes of clothes, drumming her nails on everything while claiming to be so smoll that she can hardly lift the box etc.
She supposedly tags gifted products with **. She tagged her Balenciaga bag with ** because if irc she got it off Farfetch. The Loewe top wasn't tagged, but let's be real ā€“ wouldn't be surprised if she somehow got it for free.

She supposedly tags gifted products with **. She tagged her Balenciaga bag with ** because if irc she got it off Farfetch. The Loewe top wasn't tagged, but let's be real ā€“ wouldn't be surprised if she somehow got it for free.
Same with with marine serre top she wore for her birthday. Drops brand names for everything and then when she gets to the top says ā€œthis is from farfetchā€. I highly doubt theyā€™re tagging everything they get free or deeply discounted. Iā€™m sure farfetch is veeerrrryy liberal with the influencer gift cards and thereā€™s no stipulation that they have to show everything theyā€™ve bought using a gift card.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 1658490
I loved how she said she styled them up wearing a top and a jeans. It is like somebody on this thread already said: these influencer 'style' coats but never go outside.

Also she could have shown all the coats she got last year. I had a feeling all the styles were the same. She could have just given us some tips what to wear with a certain type of coat. But I think that is way too useful... (And she probably hasn't figured out that that's an option)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.