Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the clip of her walking across the road in that black outfit she looks like a hobbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These shorts/ tiktok reposts keep showing on my homepage and each one is worse than the last. Is this what people want?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
These shorts/ tiktok reposts keep showing on my homepage and each one is worse than the last. Is this what people want?

She looks like an off brand Barbie. Like Rattel Barbie from the Dollar Store instead of Mattel Barbie from Toys R Us.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She's only doing it because YT are going to monetise shorts and give 45% revenue to creators.

Hence why she "loves YouTube again".

• Angry
Not in my world 😂. I think there are certain places here where mainly young girls really dress up to go out at night in dresses and heels with bare legs in the midst of a freezing British winter. 🥶 ❄
i am one of those people that stands out in the night scene because I REFUSE to be cold so I bring the warmest biggest coat and idgaf 😂 meanwhile allof these girls and women who don’t bring a coat and just wear their little dresses and heels because they want to look cute, they’re all hunched up walking down the streets because they are freezing… something I would never understand 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
i am one of those people that stands out in the night scene because I REFUSE to be cold so I bring the warmest biggest coat and idgaf 😂 meanwhile allof these girls and women who don’t bring a coat and just wear their little dresses and heels because they want to look cute, they’re all hunched up walking down the streets because they are freezing… something I would never understand 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ll never forget my first night out in the UK as a European exchange student. We all went out in jeans, coats and scarves because it was a cold and wet Welsh evening and overheard a group of young British girls wearing nothing but tights dresses and heels saying “they must be foreign” as they walk past us. Was quite funny to see that the culture shock was mutual 😂

Back to Suzie, I have said it before and I will say it again but I find it mad to think that she was once one of my sources of fashion/style inspiration. Now all I see is an aging soccer mom who hits on a son’s friends and hopes they think she’s a tiny petite MILF!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ll never forget my first night out in the UK as a European exchange student. We all went out in jeans, coats and scarves because it was a cold and wet Welsh evening and overheard a group of young British girls wearing nothing but tights dresses and heels saying “they must be foreign” as they walk past us. Was quite funny to see that the culture shock was mutual 😂

Back to Suzie, I have said it before and I will say it again but I find it mad to think that she was once one of my sources of fashion/style inspiration. Now all I see is an aging soccer mom who hits on a son’s friends and hopes they think she’s a tiny petite MILF!
At uni this would have been me… I remember going out in the snow in 2010 in a bodycon pencil dress, bare legged with heels and no coat 😂😂😂 just had to drink through to get your alcohol jacket on!

Totally agree… she used to be my go to for styling tips and outfit inspo. I loved her! Deleted her of everything now, I relate on absolutely no level.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened to posting two You Tube videos a week, Suze? Those short things don’t count!

What happened to posting two You Tube videos a week, Suze? Those short things don’t count!
I don't think we get how hard it is to be a tiny human and a full time house owner. She is really busy with those things and we should let her live ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think we get how hard it is to be a tiny human and a full time house owner. She is really busy with those things and we should let her live ;)
Not to mention channeling her inner Holly Golightly in Copenhagen. It’s super tiring being a fashion, literary and cultural icon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dipped into the pod and made it ten minutes in before doing a double take and turning it off. Today's privileged ableist view is that Sue won't date someone without a driving licence. Also passive aggressive comment about being Josh's chauffeur 😶

• Sick
  • Wow
Another zara haul, really?!
And people are still lapping it up!! If 'making fashion content' is buying everything from Zara every week, taking a load of cringe videos and photos and then returning it or reselling on Depop then.... wow. Personally I love fashion content where people re-wear and restyle the same clothes over and over and search for second hand and sustainable items pieces that go with their existing wardrobe and have personality. Of course outfits will look 'put together' and 'go really nicely' if it all came from the same mannequin, same collection, same year and its all neutral colours.

Just from looking at the thumbnails she's on about 20 hauls this year, not including some of the shorts featuring one item.

More 'ma'am' jeans 😩

Last edited:
Dipped into the pod and made it ten minutes in before doing a double take and turning it off. Today's privileged ableist view is that Sue won't date someone without a driving licence. Also passive aggressive comment about being Josh's chauffeur 😶
Omg she mentioned him by name?!?! The audacity 🤣 like every one of her ventures, I don’t think this podcast business is going to last long. She will probably make up a lame excuse to explain why she quit it, like when she quit making her “bossy” (🤮) hoodies and she said it was because of something to do with sizes.

Reactions: 4
I've never known anyone with so many clothes that cant put a decent outfit together. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.