Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gross. To think of all the hardworking people who deserve to own homes getting pushed out of the market by twats like this.
5AC96655-1E5E-46BD-AE2A-2928A0CBD86E.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Gross. To think of all the hardworking people who deserve to own homes getting pushed out of the market by twats like this.
View attachment 1576710
How can she comment on buying a home as a โ€˜walking women childโ€™ she has had the home a year and is already adding a loft conversion & spend thousands on the garden and in zara home etc. most of us can only dream & there she goes again showing off and behaving like she is a ditsy little girl, when quite clearly she isnโ€™t.

• Angry
'Walking woman child'?? WTF??
I hate to psychoanalyse someone over the internet, but Suzie really has issues around being small and vulnerable, and taken care of. She constantly pushes this 'helpless child' idea (the other week in her vlog, she posted cringe footage of her practically begging Ryan to carry her). The 'small' and 'petite' agenda she has in every video. The ditzy 'I need help opening my mail' and constant child-like behaviours. She's a thirty year-old woman. Big issues going on there, I think.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
The thing is, because of her privelege and lifestyle she thinks that comes off as 'cute' and I'm sure some followers will think its quirky and relatable. If a working class person on minimum wage struggling to make ends meet started saying things like that then I'm sure they'd be criticised to no end. Can't quite articulate what I mean so hoping it makes sense, but basically it's gross ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why oh earth would anyone WANT to be perceived as that??!
I think there is an element of thinking it's 'cute' (even though it truly isn't), but it's a kind of regression some people tend to use when they feel they have lack of control and want to absolve themselves of any and all responsibilities. A poor sense of self and self-worth in certain personality types leads them to want to 'hand over' a situation (through fear of failure) so they revert to child-like behaviours in order to distance themselves. Suzie seems to do it on a grand scale. She's even made a podcast demonstrating just how 'ditzy and childish' she is in order to remove herself from any accountability in life. Very sad, really.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
'Walking woman child'?? WTF??
I hate to psychoanalyse someone over the internet, but Suzie really has issues around being small and vulnerable, and taken care of. She constantly pushes this 'helpless child' idea (the other week in her vlog, she posted cringe footage of her practically begging Ryan to carry her). The 'small' and 'petite' agenda she has in every video. The ditzy 'I need help opening my mail' and constant child-like behaviours. She's a thirty year-old woman. Big issues going on there, I think.
So alien to me! ๐Ÿคข

I think there is an element of thinking it's 'cute' (even though it truly isn't), but it's a kind of regression some people tend to use when they feel they have lack of control and want to absolve themselves of any and all responsibilities. A poor sense of self and self-worth in certain personality types leads them to want to 'hand over' a situation (through fear of failure) so they revert to child-like behaviours in order to distance themselves. Suzie seems to do it on a grand scale. She's even made a podcast demonstrating just how 'ditzy and childish' she is in order to remove herself from any accountability in life. Very sad, really.
Interesting!

Reactions: 2
It is interesting. You see Lydia Millen do it a lot as well. Child-like voices and body language. Maybe it's a YouTuber disease ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1576710
I think this a kick in the teeth for anyone wanting to get on the housing ladder. It's not cute, it's not funny. "Woe is me, I have a house"

I'm a homeowner, and I would NEVER complain about it. I feel incredibly lucky every single day.

Reactions: 7
I think this a kick in the teeth for anyone wanting to get on the housing ladder. It's not cute, it's not funny. "Woe is me, I have a house"

I'm a homeowner, and I would NEVER complain about it. I feel incredibly lucky every single day.
I have a friend wanting to move to Brighton. For a two bed flat the rental company want a ยฃ50,000 pa income. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I think Iโ€™m a bit naive as I bought years ago when it was much easier!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Maybe Iโ€™m not paying enough attention during Sueโ€™s vlogs, but I swear she does these hauls of stuff sheโ€™s bought recently/stuff she plans to take on her various holidays, and then when she posts photos from the holidays on Instagram, sheโ€™s wearing outfits sheโ€™s never shown before. So she buys even more new stuff than she shows us. Her fast fashion habit knows no bounds. What about a Vinted haul Sue? I get the feeling more and more people are moving towards buying secondhand, and soon her audience will be fed up of her constant need to buy brand new things that never make it out of the closet again.

Reactions: 11
God sheโ€™s just a boring, basic idiot isnโ€™t she? Wonder what her and her man talk about. duck me. That little girl act only keeps any sane person humoured for so long. Girl needs to stop acting like a fool and get
Some real interests and a personality

Reactions: 6
Which is so odd considering she has Ali under the thumb
I think this kind of behaviour attracts a certain kind of partner (and certain kinds of friends). Probably Ali and Ryan are similar personality types and they encourage child-like behaviours and enjoy playing the protector role, because bizarrely, it reinforces their fragile masculinity. A type of toxic exchange. Also, someone like Carrie is a big feeder/nurturer and she slots right into Lydia's play acting (even down to the weird voices they use with each other). I suspect Suzie is the same. She'll also have people in her life who positively reward her antics. Lydia and Suzie are so similar in that respect. They both constantly underline how small and helpless they are, and how ill equipped for dealing with Real Life. They both surround themselves with people who pander to it and remove the responsibility (there, there chicken ... don't you worry, we'll deal with all this for you) and this unhealthy circle of behaviours just keeps going ...

• Heart
  • Wow
I think this kind of behaviour attracts a certain kind of partner (and certain kinds of friends). Probably Ali and Ryan are similar personality types and they encourage child-like behaviours and enjoy playing the protector role, because bizarrely, it reinforces their fragile masculinity. A type of toxic exchange. Also, someone like Carrie is a big feeder/nurturer and she slots right into Lydia's play acting (even down to the weird voices they use with each other). I suspect Suzie is the same. She'll also have people in her life who positively reward her antics. Lydia and Suzie are so similar in that respect. They both constantly underline how small and helpless they are, and how ill equipped for dealing with Real Life. They both surround themselves with people who pander to it and remove the responsibility (there, there chicken ... don't you worry, we'll deal with all this for you) and this unhealthy circle of behaviours just keeps going ...
So scary! I love a bit of analysing! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

Reactions: 4
God. I hope those cowboy boots get accidentally left behind in a house fire because they look utterly ridiculous.

Every time she talks about her hair, all I hear is โ€œYouโ€™re so Vainโ€ playing in my head.

Dramatic talk through of the benefits of waking up early.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God. I hope those cowboy boots get accidentally left behind in a house fire because they look utterly ridiculous.

Updated hair. Woo. Itโ€™s autumn ready ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿ™„

Dramatic talk through of the benefits of waking up early.
Didn't watch the vid, but what does she count as waking up early? No doubt as an influencer she considers any start before 9 as a real achievement ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.