Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s resorted to the Claire Chanelle book of influencing - “omg guys X is back in stock! I’m telling you now that it’s selling out fast! If you’ve wanted it, you better buy it because it’s going so fast!”

Single-handedly ruining the planet for the rest of us for a few bucks now. SMDH.

Reactions: 8
She’s resorted to the Claire Chanelle book of influencing - “omg guys X is back in stock! I’m telling you now that it’s selling out fast! If you’ve wanted it, you better buy it because it’s going so fast!”

Single-handedly ruining the planet for the rest of us for a few bucks now. SMDH.
How many times does she say, 'omg you guys are so on it, buying out the stuff I link!' like she genuinely thinks she's the reason things sell out.

Hun, did you ever think that maybe it's because you have the most basic tastes and are linking bland tit that about 50 other people are aff linking to their followers?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many times does she say, 'omg you guys are so on it, buying out the stuff I link!' like she genuinely thinks she's the reason things sell out.

Hun, did you ever think that maybe it's because you have the most basic tastes and are linking bland tit that about 50 other people are aff linking to their followers?
Don't influencers all just link to the stuff that has the highest affiliated links value?

Screenshot_20220928-135846_Firefox.jpg

Please confirm that she didn't actually leave her house looking like this... this is not a look. Irritatingly all of the blacks are different shades of black, but, obviously that is not the biggest problem here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't influencers all just link to the stuff that has the highest affiliated links value?

View attachment 1611093

Please confirm that she didn't actually leave her house looking like this... this is not a look. Irritatingly all of the blacks are different shades of black, but, obviously that is not the biggest problem here.
God. Can you imagine watching this trollop board a plane in ducking cowboy boots?!? Who wears cowboy boots on a plane other than Texan good ‘ol boys who drink whiskey like water and call flight attendants “darlin’”?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God. Can you imagine watching this trollop board a plane in ducking cowboy boots?!? Who wears cowboy boots on a plane other than Texan good ‘ol boys who drink whiskey like water and call flight attendants “darlin’”?!?
I’ve not long got back from Copenhagen and I can tell you she will stand out for all the wrong reasons!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She is literally such a twit these days ‘we need a support group, for people that moved house during lockdown - it was really stressful no moving companies were working, lucky I have family that own moving companies’ I mean seriously if this is the height of your stress in life you are winning

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She is literally such a twit these days ‘we need a support group, for people that moved house during lockdown - it was really stressful no moving companies were working, lucky I have family that own moving companies’ I mean seriously if this is the height of your stress in life you are winning
I know she's trying to be funny (I think!?) But it just comes across as so ignorant and tone deaf when you consider what people were actually going through in lockdown. Y'know, like dying from Covid, worrying about job security, being isolated, mental health struggles..... just cute things.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it warm in Brighton if not why is she wearing open toed shoes?
I believe it’s a British thing to do - it’s not uncommon to see women in sandals or in light shoes even during the winter. If I understood it correctly- it’s ok as long as you wear the coat, you should be warm enough.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I believe it’s a British thing to do - it’s not uncommon to see women in sandals or in light shoes even during the winter. If I understood it correctly- it’s ok as long as you wear the coat, you should be warm enough.
Not familiar with this madness myself. Is Sue over her Ariana Grande phase, no more oversized hoodies with over the knee boots? Unsure who the band tee and cowboy boots is a nod to? Anyone know?

Not familiar with this madness myself. Is Sue over her Ariana Grande phase, no more oversized hoodies with over the knee boots? Unsure who the band tee and cowboy boots is a nod to? Anyone know?
She's trying to be an Anine Bing girl crossed with Hailey Bieber and Emrata. Every influencer is shilling Anine Bing these days, the boots she has are a rip off of a pair by Sonara which Emrata has, and Hailey Bieber wears a lot of cardigans.

The one thing she doesn't get? Emrata and HB still wear bottoms.
Screenshot_20220929-150955-01.jpeg
597906.jpeg
hailey-baldwin-white-tank-top-269142-1538502423326-image.700x0c.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm not familiar with the Anine Bing brand/ person, I always thought Sue was saying Annie Bing 👵

• Haha
Not in my world 😂. I think there are certain places here where mainly young girls really dress up to go out at night in dresses and heels with bare legs in the midst of a freezing British winter. 🥶 ❄

Reactions: 8
Not in my world 😂. I think there are certain places here where mainly young girls really dress up to go out at night in dresses and heels with bare legs in the midst of a freezing British winter. 🥶 ❄
Yep, but not a day look like the cropped shirt / lace bralet monstrosity. I have seen men in sliders/flip flops teamed with shorts skulking around the supermarket in November. It's quite a sight to behold. Perhaps these guys are Sue's new muse?

Reactions: 2
That reel for Copenhagen is her most embarrassing yet!! 😂
She doesn’t own it, really doesn’t know how to. She needs to take inspo from Noorie Ana on her reels, same vibe but 1000 times better

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.