Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'IDGAF vibe' oh grow up love its embarrassing now you are nearly 31 FFS!

'Hope I dont have a breakdown' sorry but this comment REALLY annoyed me! people are struggling to feed their families, heat their homes and you are on about having a breakdown because you are editing your own videos etc. READ THE bleeping ROOM!
She also was in Ibiza like 4 times this summer. But sure, Sue. Continue with all your woe is me crap

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe I used to watch and enjoy her vlogs! I saw her latest one is basically an hour long … who is watching that? I’d love to see the podcast stats

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe I used to watch and enjoy her vlogs! I saw her latest one is basically an hour long … who is watching that? I’d love to see the podcast stats
I clicked off after a few minutes I can't be bothered watching someone moan about 'poor me I have a podcast and some editing to do, I might have a breakdown' when she has just spent about £3000 on two designer handbags and people are worried sick about feeding their families. Its tone deaf and she should know better at 30!

Reactions: 19
It's not cute, not vibey

Also, how can she drop 3k on a handbag and have the audacity to comment on how much the extension is costing, spending less etc.
She will sell it in two years telling it is not the style she is into anymore 😀

Reactions: 5
If y’all want quality coffee making content, please follow @potatoislike on IG. Puts Sue and her dessert caffeine to utter shame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh dear. This is not as cute as Sue thinks it does. She looks like she’s on her way to audition to become a Britney Spears backup dancer. I also see the blackfishing face tan is back 🫠

51C8C4F0-28CB-456B-A952-4D4D620B3CD1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw Lauren in one of her stories lately, but I wonder why Sue is going back to editing her own videos. Could it be her narcissism reaching new levels?

Reactions: 2
I saw Lauren in one of her stories lately, but I wonder why Sue is going back to editing her own videos. Could it be her narcissism reaching new levels?
She said Lauren is taking a step back to go travelling (lol she specifically said that she's mentioning it because she knows people will ask her why they aren't friends anymore).

Also went on some spiel about how's she'd so excited to edit again and she's really feeling YouTube now.

Reactions: 5
She said Lauren is taking a step back to go travelling (lol she specifically said that she's mentioning it because she knows people will ask her why they aren't friends anymore).

Also went on some spiel about how's she'd so excited to edit again and she's really feeling YouTube now.
LOL must’ve zoned out at that part 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Good for Lauren, it'll be nice for her not to have to sit through hours of Sue's vapid waffling while she tries to cobble together a coherent thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean, if I had to edit this crap every week, I'd quit to relocate to Antartica.
Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 8.20.55 pm.png

Also, "blessed". Sure, Snooze.
Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 8.34.57 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Please tell me my YouTube app is wrong and she didn't upload a Zara haul just as the news was breaking last night 😶

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Everything she “bought” for her Zara haul could’ve been found secondhand. I just did a basic search on Depop and 100s of listings.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.