Suzie Bonaldi #4 More Zara clothes than adjectives in her vocabulary *so cute*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bag will be on Depop in 3, 2, 1.

I actually kind of hate that bag. The logo is gargantuan and the bag itself looks like an MZ Wallace tote. I DON’T RATE IT 🫠

Reactions: 7
That bag will be on Depop in 3, 2, 1.

I actually kind of hate that bag. The logo is gargantuan and the bag itself looks like an MZ Wallace tote. I DON’T RATE IT 🫠
It's not cute, not vibey

Also, how can she drop 3k on a handbag and have the audacity to comment on how much the extension is costing, spending less etc.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So she’s doing a Reno but hasn’t updated her home account since May 2021?
what exactly does she do to claim she’s so busy…

I find her one of the most depressing of them all atm. All that money, spent on all those clothes. That never see beyond her bungalow because she has absolutely NOTHING going on in her life.

Reactions: 12
Her behaviour was even weirder than usual! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Cut her some slack! She’s got a reno going on and it must be so exhausting making tea for the builders and ugh soooo embarrassing because she only has booby mugs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh man, and it’s so emotionally draining to order even more clothing online and have to get up and answer the door for delivery people. Not to mention, the noises from the reno and the struggles associated with looking so cute and tiny all.the.time.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I do want to show you guys this gem of an outfit!
Screenshot_20220902-163042.png

I think we should all try to caption this, because my brain can only come up with: cowboy prostitute who forget her pants. I think we can do better than that ;)

Also she said she got bored of the what I wore in a week-format, so she wanted to try something different. I don't know what was different about this video, but maybe she got bored because all of her outfits are super uninspired 🤷

She also complained that she had to get up at 6 or 7am to let the builders in. That's when most people get up, Su, because you know: we have to commute, get the kids to school,...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do want to show you guys this gem of an outfit!
View attachment 1548384

I think we should all try to caption this, because my brain can only come up with: cowboy prostitute who forget her pants. I think we can do better than that ;)

Also she said she got bored of the what I wore in a week-format, so she wanted to try something different. I don't know what was different about this video, but maybe she got bored because all of her outfits are super uninspired 🤷

She also complained that she had to get up at 6 or 7am to let the builders in. That's when most people get up, Su, because you know: we have to commute, get the kids to school,...
She looks like every influencer ever who has attended Coachella. Uninspired is an understatement 😂

Reactions: 8
Did anyone ask how your feeling…
so self indulgent and pathetic . Spare a thought for the rest of us
'IDGAF vibe' oh grow up love its embarrassing now you are nearly 31 FFS!

'Hope I dont have a breakdown' sorry but this comment REALLY annoyed me! people are struggling to feed their families, heat their homes and you are on about having a breakdown because you are editing your own videos etc. READ THE bleeping ROOM!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Also does anyone know what she said about her ex in a podcast. Apparently he whatsapp her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.